Chapter 10

The guys and I went home together as they had nothing on after school.

'You alright?' The8 asked me.

'Yeah,just tired that's all.' I crack a smile.

'Hyung, do you know that someone sends threat notes to Sana?' Seungkwan told his members. I went beside him and slap his shoulder.

'Ya! Why did you tell them?!' I scolded him. 'Am I not supposed to tell?' Seungkwan confusedly asked.

I face-palmed. 'I shouldn't tell him anymore secrets.' I told myself

'Who dared to bully my princess!?' There goes Jeonghan again. I rolled my eyes hearing him said that.

'Whatever it is, I need to find that culprit by tomorrow if not one of us will get hurt.' I told them.

'We'll help you!' They said unanimously.

After we arrive, each of us quickly think of someone who is suspicious. While they were discussing or more like debating, I pray to God. Hoping no one would be hurt tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day.

We went to school as per normal. So far no one injured.

I went to the ladies as I need to do my business like a normal human would be. When I was about to wash my hands, someone wrote on the mirror stating that, 'You won't find out who I am. -Kisses S.'

I was dumbfounded. Who's this person threatening me? What did I do?

I went back to class and sat on my seat as usual. I was daydreaming when Mr Kim our form teacher went in. 

'Class,today we have five new students joining our class from today onward. Please come in girls'. He said greeting them happily.

The girls went in with the cheering from the boys. ' Hi Guys! I'm Krystal, Sulli,Victoria,Amber,Luna. Hope we would be good classmates!' They greet the class.

After I heard their greetings, I woke up from my daydream to see them looking at me straight in the eye.

'Shit...' I thought in my head.

'You guys could choose wherever you want to sit.' Mr Kim said. 

They sat near me. Krystal sat behind me and whispered in my ear, 'I see you're enjoying life now huh? I'll make your life miserable.'

I became tense. And the worst thing is, the boys didn't realize it and talk to her members.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how's the chapter?

Sorry for not updating regularly :(