Chapter 12

PLEASE SUPPORT SEVENTEEN'S THIRD MINI-ALBUM 'GOING SEVENTEEN' I HAD TO INCLUDE 'BEAUTIFUL' AS IT IS ONE OF MY FAV TRACKS IN THE ALBUM.  Moving on with the story...

Sana's POV

Mr Tan slammed his books on the teacher's desk to quite us down. All of us were silent as he is known to be the strictest teacher in our school.

"I have an exciting news to tell you guys!" He exclaimed. Instead of cheering, all of us sighed as his surprises were always, quizzes,extra homework or even tests.

"For real this time. We are going on a camping trip next week. Please collect the forms from Wonho,your class president after school. And that's it you have  free period because I have a meeting to attend." With that he walked out of the classroom. 

Everyone in the class cheered with joy except for me. It'll be easier for the girls to bully me without getting caught by anyone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright guys please line up cause I want to do head count!" Wonho shouted.

Finally the day I've not been waiting for has come. I stood beside Jeonghan because he asked me to.

"Can I sit beside you in the bus later?" Krystal asked Mingyu.

"Ouh um sure!" He accepted it sweetly.

I heard their conversation and I don't feel good about it. I somehow felt discomfort. But people change I guess?

When I sat on a seat, I took my earpiece and listen to songs.While I was about  sleep, Seungcheol sat beside me. "Sleep on my shoulder. Your neck would hurt if you sleep like that." And place my head on his broad shoulder. I slept all the way through the trip.

Once we reach our destination, we set up our tents as the day is getting darker. Boys were not allowed to sleep with the boys and vice-versa. But I was excuse thanks to my over-protective brother so I'm sharing the tent with him only.

"Before you guys do anything, hand me your phones. I want you guys to bond with each other instead of taking selfies and staring at your phones during this trip!"Mr Lee said. We all groan and gave in our phones for the sake of not getting into detention.

Then,the boys started preparing the plates and cutleries while us,the girls were busy cooking for dinner. I got covered in sauces thanks to those five ladies. I went to toilet and change my clothes without the boys noticing so that I won't hear their nagging. Soon after, our dinner was ready. We ate together as a class. After that, we went to wash up before going to bed.

Jeonghan left me all alone in the tent because he wants to chat with the boys before going to sleep. I took my maroon-coloured jacket from my bag and went out for a walk as I was bored. I walked mindlessly through the camping site. It was dark so I switched on my torchlight and continued to walk. After a few minutes, my torchlight started to flicker and soon died. I did not have any extra batteries so I decided to head back to my tent and I walked far away from the campsite too. I couldn't see clearly as there was not much light from surrounding.

As I was walking, I saw a figure from afar. I tried to squint my eyes to see who that person is but due to the darkness, I can't make out who it was. The figure started to approach me. I walked backwards in fear. I screamed but the person covered my mouth with his handkerchief and I slowly fainted on the person's arms.

Preview for next chapter. 

"SANA! WHERE ARE YOU?" Her classmates shouted and searching for her all over the campsite.

"YA! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW. I'M NOT PLAYING ANY OF YOUR PRANKS!" Jeonghan shouted.

"HYUNG! WHAT IS THAT?" Dino pointed at something near the bench.

________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for not being active as I do not have ideas. I've procrastinate a lot and finally got this chapter done :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 16K!!

 I didn't know you guys would read this book which has a shitty plot 'sobs'. But anyways thank you for your support and see u in the next chapter ^^