Chapter 5 : Dinner with Seungcheol

That person's POV.

She already read my letter. I hope she would accept me of she knows who I am later.

Your POV

'Hey, let's go home.' The8 tapped on my shoulder.
'Yea, let's go' I said while closing my locker
~Time Skip~

When we reached our apartment I went into my room to change into my comfy clothes.
I just wore a blue t-shirt with gray sweatpants and my hair tied into a messy bun.
I walked out into the living room and saw Seungcheol watching the tv.
I took a sit beside him.

Seungcheol's POV

How could she be that pretty with only wearing a shirt and a sweatpants? I thought to myself.

'What do you want to eat for dinner?' I asked her to break the silence.

'Hmm, I feel like eating spaghetti today.' She replied.

'How about we go to my favourite restaurant for dinner?' I asked.

'Only the two of us?' She question.

'Yea if you don't mind' I said while scratching my neck.

'Okay! I'll see you here at 8pm. Bye!' She said and went to her room.

I led out a huge sigh of relief after she left.

Goddammit Seungcheol! Where's your manliness. Thank god she didn't see how red your face was!
I thought to myself.

I quickly went to my room to get dress up as it was already 7pm.

Your POV

Hmm what should I wear? I thought to myself.

After trying different dresses, I finally picked a purple knee length dress and a pair of black high heels. I let my long wavy hair flow over my hair and did a bit of smoky makeup.

After looking at the mirror a few times, I took my black purse and went out of my room to meet Seungcheol at the living room.

Seungcheol's POV

I wore a white shirt with a long pants. ( Like the one where he dresses up as Edward)
After touching up my hair, I took my black coat and car keys and went out to see Sana.

That purple dress looks perfect on her. Damn, I fell for her.

'Hey, you look beautiful tonight.' I said and smiled to her.

'You too looked handsome tonight.' She replied.

We wore our shoes and was getting ready to go out. As I was about to open the door, someone open it.
'Where do you think you're going?' Thats person said.
Sana and I was dumdfounded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who do you sent the letter to Sana? And who do you think that person at the door is?

Till then xxx