Chapter 17

Seungcheol and I walked down the beach. We didn't talk much and enjoyed the scenery and the breeze. We head back to our picnic site as the sun was about to set. We sat down at the mat and looked at the sunset. ' Isn't it beautiful?' I said as I look at the sunset. ' But you're more beautiful than the sun.' I turned to look at him and smiled. He lean in closer and I close my eyes. Our lips was about to touch and-

'WHAT THE HELL?' I screamed as I felt the cold water running down my head. 'No cursing is allowed, young woman!' Jeonghan put away the bucket and open up the curtains in my bedroom.

'Why did you wake me up so early in the morning?' I grunted and got up from my bed. 'It is a Monday morning, sis. You have school today. And by the way, you only have 30 minutes left before school starts.' He said and left the room.

I took a look at my alarm clock and it shows, 7:30a.m. 'HOLY SHIT.' I quickly grabbed my towel and rush to the bathroom. I went in nearly and undressed myself till I saw Seokmin was inside. He was brushing his teeth moments ago and now his jaw has drop.

'AHH, ARE YOU TRYING TO MOLEST ME?' Seokmin screamed. I quickly went to his side and cover his mouth. 'Can you shut up? The boys will hear you.' I shout whispered at his ear. 'Well, that's the main point.' He gave me a cheeky smile.

'WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!' Seungcheol came in and almost broke the door in the process. 'Seungcheol hyung, Sana was trying to molest me.' He said and tried to cover his body.

'It's not what you think. I was trying to take a shower but I didn't know he was inside since the door wasn't locked.' I tried to defend myself.

'Next time, try to lock the door buddy. We have a girl here in our house.' He sighed and taps Seokmin's shoulder before he walked away.

'Why is he so biased?' Seokmin took his stuff and stuck out his tongue at me before leaving the bathroom.

I immediately locked the room and went straight to shower. After I'm done showering, I wore my uniform and asked Jeonghan to put my hair in a fishtail braid while I eat a piece of toast. The rest of the boys had left and left me alone at home.

I looked at the clock wall and the time shows 7:45am. 'OH SHIT' I quickly grabbed my bag and went out of the house. I saw three cars waiting a line outside. The car doors were opened and Jeonghan had hopped in the third car which consists of Jisoo, Jihoon, Seungkwan and Seokmin. The second car consists of Hoshi, Chan, Minghao and Jun. The first one obviously consists of the devil himself. Just joking. It consists of Seungcheol, Hansol, Mingyu, Chaeyoung and Wonwoo.

I went into the second car because the rest has the maximum amount of people. The boys high-five me and thought that I had made the right choice. We joked around till we arrive at school.

I was the last to get off the car and they waited for me to go to class together. Jisoo place his hand around my shoulder and we went inside the school together. Seungcheol saw what he did and glared at me before walking off by himself.

'What is that hyung's problem?' Seungkwan asked and the rest of the boys shrugged.

Seungcheol didn't acknowledge me the whole day. I knew he would take a peek and look away before I notice that he was looking at me.

Oh boy, i'm in deep trouble.

Author's note ♡

Finally an update!

What do you think will happen to Sana and Seungcheol?

Who is your ship btw?

Sana x Seungcheol or Sana x Jisoo?