Chapter 8

The next morning~

Sana POV

I woke with a throbbing head because of the crying yesterday. Then,I remembered Seungcheol gave me a peck on my forehead . I blushed. "Do I like him?" I asked myself.

I took a shower and dress up for school. I went out of my room and went to the kitchen to see Wonwoo eating his breakfast.

"Where's the rest?" I asked.

"They went to the meeting room at our school to plan for the upcoming sports day." He replied

I nodded my head and ate my breakfast.

We went to school together as there's nobody at home other than us.

Arrived at school

Wonwoo and I separate our ways as Dino just called him to be in the meeting room.

I went to my locker to take out the books that I needed accordinf to the schedule. A note fell .

It says, "I knew what happen to you in the past. -S"

When I read that note, I felt mixed emotions. I felt confused cause how does this person know what happen to me? Cause the only people who knew about this was F(x),Jeonghan,Jisoo and Seungcheol.

Secondly, it was signed off as S. It couldn't be Seungcheol right? He entrust me by saying that they would always be there for me. So he wouldn't betray me right or am I wrong?

As I was debating in my head, the bell rang. I checked my schedule and it is music class.

When I entered the room, I sat beside Seungkwan. My mind was still thinking about that note. Seungkwan snappee his fingers in front of my face to get me realising that Seokmin and Jihoon were looking at me with a concern expression on their face.

'Sana? Are you okay? You were in daze for 10 minutes already.' Jihoon concernly asked me.

I showed them the note that I got from my locker. 'What's about your past that this so called 'S' person knew?' Seokmin asked.

'I'll tell you guys when we reach home. This place is not safe as we might know if that person is with us or not.' I replied. As soon as I stopped talking , Miss Hyorin, our music teacher came in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the crappy chapter T.T

I'm busy studying for my exams and was really stressed out.

Im really sad for Wonwoo for being bashed. But im glad he apologised and learn from his mistakes. Hope to see him making extra comments and his smiles again

#wonwooprotectionsquad