Chapter 7

Flashback

"Sana! Hey! Come and join us!" Krystal the popular girl called me. I was pretty nerdy back then.

"U-um what do you guys want?" I asked.

" Are you scared of us or something? I want you to join our group!" She said happily.

"Ya Krystal. Are you crazy? You want this nerd to join our group?" Her friend,Victoria said.

" Yup. Well, she's nice and I'm sure we would be good friends with her. Right Sana?" She looked at me with her big doee-eyes.

" Yea. Sure." I said and fixed my geeky specs.

From that day onwards, I was in the Queenka group called F(x) and left my group of friends called Twice. Krystal changed me from a nerdy girl to become a beautiful girl. I was popular in the school and all the boys and girls were shocked to see my transformation. I was asked out a lot by guys in my school.

But one day, Krystal's boyfriend, Taemin, approached me. Saying that he likes me. Furious, Krystal told everyone that I was a slut and had slept with a lot of guys. She said I spent lots of her money to improve my looks.Everyone believed her lies and I was left alone.Jeonghan and Jisoo had tried to make people stop believe Krystal's lies but they won't believe them. 

Luckily for me, my best friends or Twice approached me again. They helped me change to be a better person. They were always there for me when I need them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tears ran down my cheeks as I told Seungcheol the story. He silently went to my side and hugged me tightly.

" I won't let that incident happen to you again. Me and the guys would always be there to protect you alright? Cry all you want now" He said and hugged me tightly so that I feel secure.

My cries begin louder. I didn't care what other people think.

We went home after I told him my story.

" Good Night, Sana-ya~" He said and kissed my forehead before going to his bedroom.

I stood there frozen and my face blushed and ran to the toilet cause I can't stand the heat.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

" OMG! My mascara went down my face! I probably looked like a panda just now when I was crying. UGHH. So embarassing!" I thought to myself and covered my face with my hair.

I washed up and went to my room. A letter was beside my lamp table.

It says," Thanks for the good date today. REMEMBER we would always be there for you no matter what. Hope I can have another date with you soon. Dream of me in your sleep~!

XOXO Seungcheol ^>^ "

I chucked as I read the letter. I went to find my secret box and kept the letter inside.

"Hope that incident won't happen again." I said and drifted to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you for the 1K reads :)

I'm so happy to think that people actually read my story. I actually thought to delete this story today because I do not have the inspire to write again but when I saw that I had 1K reads, I was motivated and updated this chapter. Thank you guys :D