Chapter 4 : First Day Of School

The Next Day
R-RING!!!
My alarm went off. I sat up and rub my eyes. Ugh, I need to to go to school. After doing my morning stretch, I grab my towel to take a bathe.
My head was dizzy as I just got up. I grabbed the doorknob and opened the toilet door.
"Oh, shit sorry!" I said and quickly close the door back.
I ran back into my room as I was flustered. I saw Wonwoo upper body. Yes, he's marvelous abs. I blushed. Thinking of it. After a while, I went to the bathroom again to take a shower. I wore my school uniform and combed my hair. Then, I went out of my room to have my breakfast.
"Good morning, Sana!" Everyone said.
"Here, I've made pancakes for you! I heard it's your favourite." Minghao said.
"Thank you! I will eat it deliciously!" I said happily.
After eating our breakfast, we went out of the house to go to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'AHHH SEVENTEEN IS COMING!!'
'Who is that girl beside my Jeonghan oppa?'
'I'm going to kill that bitch for stealing our Seventeen Oppas'

We heard everyone talking about that when we walked through the hallway.

'Sana-ya don't care about what then fangirls have said. We are here to protect you.' S.coups said to comfort me.

'I hope so.' I sighed.

I went to class with Hansol and Chan for Mathematics.

I either heard people said ,'Woah, she's pretty!' or 'She's not that pretty'.

'Okay Class! We have a new student here. Please introduce yourself .' Miss Hwang said with her eyesmile.

'Hello guys. I'm Yoon Sana. I just transferred here from LA. Hope you guys can treat me well.' I end off my speech with a smile.

'Sana, you may sit in between Chan and Hansol ' Miss Hwang said again with her gorgeous eyesmile.

With that, I sat in between the both of them and the lesson starts.

The girls were shooting glares to me. But I don't mind as I used to get those kind of reactions too back then in LA.

'Sana!' Hansol and Chan said at same time. 'Yes, what is it?' I asked looking at the both of them.
'Nothing.' Both of them said again at the same time.
'Hmm, they're being suspicious.' I thought to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I have music class with Seokmin, Seungkwan and Jihoon.

Physical training class with Wonwoo and Mingyu.

Biology with Seungcheol and Jisoo.

Chemistry with Jeonghan.

Dance class with Minghao and Junhui and Hoshi.

Mathematics with Chan and Hansol.

Lastly, English with everyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to my locker to place my books so that my bag would not be heavy. As I opened my locker, a blue note fell on to the ground.
I picked it up and read.
It says,
'Dear Sana, I've liked you ever since I met you. You're gorgeous smile never fails to make smile. I hope, you know who am I as I would be disappointed if You dont know who am I. Haha just kidding. :)
I'll be sending you these letters. So watch out!
Love, your secret admirer.

I wonder who could that be?

While I was reading the note, I didnt realise that someone was looking at me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~