Chapter 16

Sana's POV

' Thank you for the food guys! I totally didn't expect you guys to cook that well.' I said as i wipe my lips and smiled cheekily to them

' Well, duh. I am Chef Mingyu. Of course the food is good except for that burnt chicken.' Mingyu exclaimed and glared at the person who burnt the chicken. Chaeyoung on the other side giggled whenever Mingyu did something. Hmm, I suspect love is in the air.

While  the rest of the group and my classmates started to clean up. I excuse myself and went to the toilet for a short while. I noticed a guy was waiting for someone at a bench near the toilet.

His back looked kind of familliar but I shrugged it off and started to walked back to the camp site.

As I was walking, I felt a hand pulled my right arm. I immediately turned to face that person's chest because he was taller than me obviously.

' Can I talk with you for a moment,Sana?' I looked at the person and instantly recognised him.

'Sure, but let's head to camp site first and help them.'

'N-no, I wanted to talk with you privately. Cause you know, Jeonghan would kill me of he saw us together.'

' Alright then, but make it quick. I don't want him to search for me like a mad man again.'

We sat at the bench and we were silent for a few minutes till he spoke up.

'I-I don't really know how to start this b-but,' He said and fiddles with his fingers.

'What are you trying to say?' I looked at him impatiently.

'I l-liked you the moment you step inside our house. The first time you looked at me. Damn, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world to see your breathtaking smile. You were brave when you got kidnapped and I thought I was going to lose you forever without having a chance to let you know how I feel about you. Yoon Sana, would you be my girlfriend? ' He looked at me intently in my eyes. I felt everything about what he said was true.

'I honestly didn't expect this to happen but-'

'I don't want to rush into things but you can take your time to think things through before giving me your answer.' He quickly said it in order to avoid hearing my answer to his question.

I held his hands and told him to take a deep breathe. He looked away from me thinking that I've rejected him. I know it was hard for him to confess to me. Especially when you have a psycho for a brother.

'It's okay, I've made my mind up since then beginning. I'm honoured to be your girlfriend, Choi Seungcheol'.

He bent down in front of me and held my hands. ' Are you sure, Sana?' I nodded as a response and he gave me his brightest smile that I had ever soon.

He hugged me and I blushed like crazy. Like who wouldn't do that when crush or aka boyfriend does that, am I right?

I walked back to the camp site shortly after Jeonghan called me and asked about my whereabouts. I came back first to avoid any suspicions from the guys especially my brother.

'Where did you go, young girl?'

' I went to the toilet, why?

' Are you having diarrhoea or constipation? You've been gone for an hour miss.'

'Yeah, my stomach was hurting after I ate that burnt chicken so I had diarrhoea.' I smiled flatly at Jeonghan and stood beside Chaeyoung.

Seungcheol came back at our camp site after 10 minutes. He got scolded for burning the chicken and caused me to have diarrhoea. He glared at me and mouthed 'sorry' to him.

Seokmin who was standing next to me, nudged me. ' Why are you staring at Seungcheol hyung?' I widened my eyes. 'N-no, i was definitely not looking at him. I just pitied him to hear Jeonghan's nagging.' I assured him.

' Those intense stares between the both of you says otherwise, but nevermind, I trust you.' He winked and left my side. 'Why is it hard to date one of your brother's best friend?' I thought to myself and sighed.

Author's note ♡

Sorry for the long wait guys!
So, the secret admirer has been revealied! Did you expect it to be him? And btw do you ship Chaeyoung and Mingyu together or should she be with Yuta instead? Let me know!

Your votes and comments are highly appreciated ♡