chapter one - sweaty hands

Aimi pov

"Okay okay would you rather kiss V or Jungkook?" Ao said.

"Are you stupid? Tae is my bias, so Tae ofcourse!"

Tonight was my bdaysleepover. my mom only allowed it once a year so I found it very exciting. Most 15 year olds would find it childish but I didn't. No wait.. 16 now gihi.

"Guys, I have an idea!" Momo said. She got off her mattress on the ground and crawled my way. "Let's go buy something to drink!" She smiled.

Ao's eyes widened. "You mean like... Alcohol?" She whispered the last word as if it was a crime. Well, it was illegal, that's for sure. Momo laughed and shook her head. "Well, unless you guys want to. I mean I can fix-"

"Shut up." Chay said.

I lived in an apartmentbuilding in Gangnam above a shop where they sold alotta cheap japanese sweets and european drinks and such.

"You're just planning on buying all of their pocky." I commented. Everyone knew momo had a weird obsession with sweets, especially pocky. Though she keeps denying it.

"I do not!" She said, pouting her lips.

"ofcourse you don't." my friend Taeyeon said. A lot of things she says sound harsh or bitchy but we know she doesn't mean it like that. Well, she might mean it like that, but it depends on how much she likes you.

"Hey!" Momo defended herself.
"Anyways Lets go, I want some icecoffee." Taeyeon completely ignored her.

"Good idea, me too. Leggo!" I said.

•••timeskip•••

The smell of food filled my nose as we walked into the shop. A bell rang as we opened the door and got in one by one. While looking for the drinks I noticed this boy. His hair was black and his bangs covered his forhead. A Mole under his left eye made a cute remark on his fluffy cheeks. He wasn't that tall but I wasn't either so he still was taller. He had the cutest face ever, holy shit. The other girls noticed me staring and saw him too.
"He isn't even that pretty, get over." Taeyeon said.

"O hell he is..." I mumbled.

"Taeyeon is right, Aimi. Besides he looks like he's 21 or something.. he's way too old.."
Ao agreed with Taeyeon.

"Love doesn't know age." I protested.

"Ah just get the drinks already." Chay said. I nodded though no other parts of my body seemed to work.

"Ah seriously, this girl." Chay said and pulled me forward by my hoodie.

Wait.. my hoodie.. MY NEON PINK HANNAH MON-FREAKING-TANA HOODIE!

I totally forgot! We came here, thinking no one would see us and didn't even bother changing out of our payamas! Why would we, it was 11 pm and we were lazy. How embarrassing.

All of us got in line and I came last. No, no, no. What would he think of me? Ah I'm so dumb.

When it was finally my turn, I almost died blushing. I could feel my cheeks burn and I was holding back my smile. I gave him the drink and he looked at my hoodie. He chuckled. He. Chuckled. That was the cutest thing I'd seen that month.

I gave him the money I had to pay. "Sorry it's warm... My hands are sweaty..." I said. The same exact second I mentally slapped myself. How can I say that?

He laughed awkwardly. What? What does he mean by laughing like that...
I bowed quickly and walked away. Ah I'm so stupid.

•••timeskip•••

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT!" I cried out loud with my mouth full of pocky.

"I mean, I could've said something like 'hey what's your name?' But no, ofcourse! I had to say something about my sweaty hands!"

"Aimi it's not that bad. You could've said something like... Okay I don't know a worse example honestly." Momo desperately tried to comfort me. Well, she failed. "Momo, I think you're making it worse." Ao said softly.

I turned around to lay on my belly. I had been pouting my lips ever since we left the store.

"Aishh this punk. Why be so upset?? This was the first time you saw him, and now you know he's working there so you have all the time to make second, third or fourth impressions." Chay said.

I looked up. "Yeah..." I said as I smiled. He worked there. We were not more than 10 meters apart when I was at home. I actually had a chance. "I guess you're right."

"You guess?" Chay wrapped her arm around my neck. "Bitch please, you should be sure."

I laughed. Chay always makes me laugh. I'm glad I have such great friends. And she was right. I shouldn't worry about it.

"So... all good?" Ao asked.

"All good." I said.

Hi everyone. I just want to say that this is the first fanfiction I actually published, so I'm curious of what you think. Please leave a comment, thank you ♡ Also, this is the first story I'm actually going to finish. I promise! I will try to update every week.

thanks for reading.