chapter five pt. 1 - Talk Powder

Your pov

'Aimi... Hey!'

I woke up by the sound of Hanbin's raspy and annoyed voice. I looked up to see an empty classroom and, as I thought, Hanbin.

'God, you're awake. Was about time. Can we go now?'

I stretched out my arms and yawned.
'Go where?' I asked.

'Home?? you've been asleep for the last 45 minutes, geez it was boring but not that boring.'

'Get that sand out of your vagina.' I complained.

'Bitch..'

'Asshole.'

'Buttsucker.'

'Creative..' I complimented.

'Thankyou, I know.'

'Cocky bastard..'

He pulled me up by my arm. 'LET'S GOOOOOO!!!' He dragged me all the way to our lockers. There were three lockers between ours.

'Why all the hurry?' I asked while opening my locker. I looked at myself in the mirror which hung in my lockerdoor, and pulled my bowtie straight. The girls had to wear a white blouse with a lightbrown bowtie around the neck. The color of the skirt was the same color as the bowtie. We also had a darker brown jacket, but I never wore mine, because as you know, my hands sweat when it's too hot.. a lot. The guys wore the same thing, but the male version of it, a tie instead of a bowtie and ofcourse pants instead of a skirt.

'I have to do homework.' Hanbin said.

'Liar. You always do your homework in the evening.' I said. I looked at him the way you look at kids when they steal candy.

'No seriously. I don't have time tonight. It's my grandma's birthday and my mom wants to go there tonight. The whole family is coming and-'

'WHAT?!' I interupted him. I slammed my locker door closed and he looked shocked. 'The WHOLE family?'

'Y-yeah.. and some family friends..'

I smirked. 'I'M A FAMILY FRIEND!'

Hanbin looked confused. 'Why would you want to come to my gr.. AIMI NO!'

He realised where I was trying to go. If the WHOLE family would be there.. so would jinhwan. I would get a chance to talk to him. I would actually be forced to at least say hi!

'PLEASEEEEEEE!!' I begged him.

'Aimi no. You can't take adventage of my grandma.'

'It's not... advantage..'

'It is.'

'HANBIN PLEASEEEEEE!' I yelled.

He looked around to see people staring. He laughed nervously at them. Though I didn't care, and he knew that. Let them stare gihi. Hanbin put his finger against his lips to keep me quit. ofcourse it didn't help.

'PLEEEEEAAAASEEEEEEEEE!!' I cried out. I pouted my lips. More people started to stare at us.

'I will think about it if you shut up.' He said quitely.

'That's what my mom told me when I asked her if we could go to a Hannah Montana concert. Guess what? We never went there. Just take me with you already.' I pouted.

'No.' Hanbin said. He turned around and started walking. I opened my mouth in suprise. Yeah, I hated it too when people kept asking for something, but this was too important. I needed to go. So I followed him outside.