chapter fourteen - wait what?

Your pov

I woke up, still smiling. When did I fall asleep? I probably slept for two hours, but I didn't mind. I never felt more hyper or happy. And today, we had to go to school so I got to see him AGAIN!

I got dressed in my uniform and called chay to ask her if we could walk to school together. Luckily, she said yes.

I walked to our usual meeting place and I saw her leaning against the wall.
'goooooodmorning sunshine!' I said way to happy. We started walking.

'What happend to you? Usually you fall asleep while walking and now you look like you've been doing drugs this morning.' She sarcasticly said. I couldn't bother me less to be honest. Nothing could ruin this day for me.

'Haha really? Well I haven't haha!' I awnsered.

'Okay, spill it. What junkie did you meet on your way to school? Was it Jung Suk? Or WooBin? Aish.. those punks..'

'Stop it, chay. I didn't take anything at all, except for yoghurt. Strawberey yoghurt. I recommend it.' I said laying my hand on my belly.
'Are you this happy because of your date with Jinhwan yesterday?' Chay asked.

'What? OH YEAH MY DATE!' I laughed. I totally forgot about that! The only thing I've thinking about was Hanbin Hanbin Hanbin.

'Hmm.. yeah.. no..' I smiled.

'Okay tell me because I'll go crazy.'

I stopped walking. She did too. I looked at her with full excitement.

'Hanbin and I kissed!' I said.

her eyes grew bigger. She started screaming so loud that even the heavens could hear. 'OH NO YES I MEAN YES BUT HOW BUT NO BUY OMG AIMI WHAT!?!?' she screamed.

'Shhhhhhh' I covered her mouth with my hands to make her shut up.

'Don't tell anyone! I don't want to start any rumors.' I explained. She nodded and I slowly removed my hand from her mouth. Her smile was even bigger than mine. Well, I expected this. She had been shipping this for two years now.

The rest of the way to school was just us talking about last night. I was glad she was there to talk with me about it.
We arrived at school and saw Momo, Taeyeon and Ao standing in the hallway.
Momo was eating pocky (ofcourse) and listening to Taeyeons problems about her crush Donghyuk. Meanwhile Ao was looking in a small mirror to do her eyebrows ..or eyeliner. I had no idea how makeup worked so don't ask me. Chay and I walked up to them. Don't be to excited Aimi, they will notice.

'HELLLOOOOOOOO!'

Okay mission failed. That was way to much excitement.

They all looked at me like I had gone crazy. Was is that rare for my to be excited in the morning? I guess it was.

'She went overboard with the sugar this morning hahahaha..' Chay said to cover me. They all nodded.

'I thought you said you didn't have a sugaraddiction anymore?' Ao said.

'I never had one. And yes, but.. I was tired so I thought why not?' I lied.

'You do have a sugaraddiction.' Hanbin said as he suddenly appeared next to me. I blushed. Um um no what what no what? My hands started to get sweaty and I didn't know what to do. So I panicked and ran to the toilets and locked myself up. Nooooo why did I run away?!

Hanbin's pov

When I walked into the school I saw Aimi and her friends stand in the hallway. A smile automaticly appeared on my face. I loved this feeling.

'I thought you said you didn't have a sugaraddiction anymore?' Ao said.

'I never had one. And yes, but.. I was tired so I thought why not?' Aimi awnsered.

I stood behind her and stuck my head next to hers. 'You do have a suggeraddiction.' I whispered in her ear. She jumped a little and blushed. Aww..

She suddenly started running and she was gone. What..

'Did I say something wrong?' I asked Chay.

'Let's talk' she said and pulled me outside by my arm.

••••••

'So what was it that you wanted to talk about?' I asked Chay.

'I know what happend last night, and she ran away but don't worry about it. She was just nervous and all, you know? I really ship it so please don't think abything strange! I just-'

'WAIT!' I said.

'What are you ranting about? I've known her for 13 years now. She finally said she liked me too. You think I'll give up? Don't worry.' I smiled.

She started to scream. What the hell?
I quickly covered her mouth with my hand.

'WHAT THE HELL? Controll your fangirling, people will think I'm raping you. She laughed.

After that we walked to class. This was going to be a fun day.