final chapter - pictures

Your pov

"Aimi?? Can you go check the mailbox? I should have a letter from my bank.' My sister asked me. I nodded. Normally, I would've said something like 'do it yourself.' but I was in a good mood so I didn't mind. I put on my shoes, grabbed my keys and walked out of the door. I wished someone would just bring the mail upstairs.. so much effort. I walked downstairs to the mailboxes. Number 91. I grabbed my keys and opened our mailbox. Bank account.. bank account.. ahh found it. Was there anything for me?? I searched through the many envelops but I saw nothing. Untill I found a thick envelope which had AIMI written on it.
I looked around. What the hell? Who did this? I opened it and looked inside. Pictures? I grabbed one. A picture of me? It was pretty though.. but I don't remember this being taken. Creepy.. I grabbed another one. Also of me. I grabbed another again and again and again, but they were all of me. I looked in the envelope and saw a letter.

'you may now see the pictures I took in the zoo. Remember? I told you you could see them later. Well now is later.
Sorry if you think it's creepy. I just couldn't help myself. I'll move out of Hanbin's house next week, so you'll only see mee in itadakimasu.

I had a lot of fun with you. Thank you for everything.

Sincerly,
Kim Jinhwan.

I smiled. So that's why I couldn't see them.. they were pictures of me.. I grabbed all the mail, closed the mailbox and walked upstairs. 'Here's your mail.' I said as I walked into my house.

'Thaaaanks!' She said as she grabbed it out of my hands.

I sat down at the kitchen and took all the pictures out of the envelope. They were beautiful. He was good at taking photos. I smiled. He really did like me.. But I had no regrets of how things ended up. I was thankfull. He kind of helped me with Hanbin regardless of his own feelings.

Thank you Jinhwan. Thank you.

Thanks everyone for reading untill the end. I told you I'd finish this one? ~^O^~