I Dare You.

Chapter Eleven

"This is utter crapola, can't I just beat his face in?" DJ whined as he pulled me closer. It was currently Saturday, the day after the game and DJ still wasn't happy about the unexpected development.

"Please tell me you did not just say crapola." I said laughing as he glared at me, making me sober up. "Sorry babe, but you just had to go to the snack bar!! Now I'm going to teach him some sweet revenge."

DJ rolled his eyes at me, exasperated. "You know that wasn't my fault!! That little prick Cameron totally planned it. I would say he was worse than Tyler if he wasn't trying to steal you away from me." He said pouting.

I pinched his cheeks cooing. "You're so cute and underestimate me. There is no way that Tyler is going to be stealing anything. Heartbreaker remember?" I said pointing to myself.

"I still don't believe it though, you? Innocent little Lily a heartbreaker? I'd like to see that myself."

I laughed at the utter disbelief in his voice. It was true; since I got here I have changed. I was no longer the girl that didn't want to hold on to a guy, I now had someone I could totally trust and share my secrets too that was a guy.

I wish I could say the same about Tyler though. Everything about that boy screamed come to bed with me. I shivered at the thought. That boy could be as hot as he wanted but he wasn't getting any from me. But I sure wasn't going to tell him that, he'd just have to figure it out on his own.

"Come on big boy out we go!!" Kayee exclaimed as she opened my door eyeing DJ. He looked over at her lazily.

"Isn't it a little early for you to be so hyper?" He asked and she snorted loudly looking down at her IPhone.

"If my clock is correct, which it is, it's 5 in the afternoon. Definitely not early dude." She said triumphantly.

I glanced over at the clock shocked. DJ had come around 7 to hang out with me, I can't believe so much time had past.

"Anyways out you go." Kaylee said ushering with her hands for DJ to leave.

He waved her away. "Go make out with Warner or something, 5 more minutes."

She glared at him, putting her hands on her hips. Uh oh. He was in trouble. "Do not go sexist pig on me or I will attack you. You may be captain of the lacrosse team but I still remember beating you in wrestling when we were little. Don't think I won't beat you again."

He ran a hand through his hair grinning. "Geeze Kay, no need to be brutal and bring up those memories. What's with the urge to kick me out?"

"Duh!! It's Saturday!! Me and Lana are going to go bond with the rest of the volleyball team." She said rolling her eyes at him.

I giggled and DJ turned to glare at me. "Seriously? You're not even trying to help me? Thanks babe, it's great to know how good of a connection we have."

I punched his arm. "Don't be so grumpy, we'll hang out later. Me and Kaylee need to go be social."

I had to turn away when he started to pull the puppy dog eyes. "Oh heck no, you are not charming Lana into ditching this. Out boy!! Out." Kaylee said pushing him towards the door.

"Awe come on Kay, you can't just kick me out, how about Warner and I take you girls out?" He asked and I watched Kaylee stiffen. Dang it. He totally knew that double dates were our weakness.

Shaking her head she shoved him out of the door. "I can't believe you know my weakness!! You little terd!!" She closed it on him and turned to me shrugging.