Always

Shoutout to my best freind, Birdy!!! Lol, You know who you are ;D

         <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It had been 5 days since Damian and Jason had had their conversation and Damian hadn't woken up once since than and Jason was beginning to worry. 

He checked on Damian everyday to check his progress and he was doing thankfully better, his heart rate was a little slower and his temp was 2 degrees lower than normal but it was better than almost dying in the middle of the night. 

Jason had however something that annoyed and it was Damian's freaking phone. 

It kept on ringing every hour of every day because everyone decided that after 5 days of Damian being missing that they just noticed and he was beginning to see why Damian said that no one cared for him. I mean people didn't even notice he was gone or cared until probably Batman told them.

Every one called him at least once a day, Bruce, Dick, Tim, Cass, Babs, Alfred, and probably everyone on the justice league and heck even Talia called once. 

They were all having a 'find Damian' meeting today and Jason decided he should go. He knew he promised to not tell anyone where Damian was but after hearing what Bruce had done to Dami he wanted to go up to that old man and curse him out right there and if everyone found out why Dami had run away then maybe they would stop with the freaking annoying calls. 

Jason put on his helmet and hopped in his bike, he wasn't worried about Damian waking up because his condition didn't seem to let him wake up. He thought of some good curse words to say to Bruce as he raced to the bat cave.

 When he arrived he parked his bike and took of the helmet and he walked to the main room where he saw Bruce, Dick, Tim, Cass, Alfred, Clark, and many others, they all looked up at him when he came in. 

"Jason! Where glad you could come!!" Dick said but Jason wasn't focusing on Dick and he ignored him. 

Jason clenched his fist at his side and stomped up to Bruce and threw him at the wall. Jason stood in front of Bruce as people tried to stop him from pushing him on the wall but he shook them off. 

"You know, Brucie! You never change, do you?! You can never truly care about someone other than yourself!" Jason screamed in his face and Bruce's eyes widened but everyone else looked confused

"Jason please calm down and tell us what is happening." Cass said feeling as if something bad where about to happen.

 Clark knew that he could push Jason off Bruce in a second but he also had that bad feeling in his gut and decided not to. 

Tim was scared he had never seen Jason this mad before. 

Jason was fuming. Even if his eyes hid behind his red mask everyone could tell they held burning hate and rage. 

Dick being Dick was just really confused.

"Wow you haven't even told them about what made Damian run away did you?!? Pathetic!" Jason yelled as everyone finally pulled him off. 

"Dad what's going on!" Dick yelled confused and everyone couldn't blame him. Bruce was worried, if everyone knew of what he had don to his son they would hate him.

"First me and now you BLOOD SON!! When will you stop! I understand me but a little boy!" Jason yelled and Tim turned him around and said," Woah Jay calm down! Tell us what happened, please!" 

Jason tried to calm down but found that he couldn't and wouldn't,"Well Damian and Bruce had an argument and Bruce decided that telling his son he didn't wish for him to be born was was a good idea and if I know Dami any better than I know the brat probably told him some clever comeback because this lunatic went up and slapped him!!!" 

Everything was silent, Tim was shocked, Cass was angry, Alfred was disappointed and Dick was horrified,"Why would you do that! He's only 9 for heavens sake!" Dick whispered. 

They all looked at Bruce with terror and disappointment. "When the baby bat decides to run away which I don't blame him for I find him sleeping in an alley with a broken arm and hypothermia so bad I didn't know if he would survive the night!" Jaso yelled fist still clenched

Everyone's hate towards Bruce multiplied and they were just so worried abou what happened to the baby bat.

"Oh my god, Dami!! Jay is he ok!?" Dick yelled in concern and everyone nodded too.

 "Yeah he's fine but when he woke he started crying like he had just lost everything and I don't know about you but when I see a stubborn, anoyinng, sarcastic boy like Damian cry I was very shocked! He never cries or rarely shows any emotion at all for that matter! He knew you all didn't care about him and I think only Dick truly did but Dick doesn't like here anymore! So Damian was alone, sorrounded by people who hated him!" 

All the others put their heads down in shame but Jason continued,"Damian hasn't woken up since and that was 5 days ago!" 

Jason started to walk away but a voice stopped him," Keep the little brat safe, will you? " And he was surprised it was Tim.

Jason smiled and said,"Always." He jumped on his motorcycle and drove off, everyone smiled after him but their expressions changed into ones of hate and anger as they turned are around and glared at Bruce.

Bruce gulped and thought ,'Oh no!'

                !¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Oh oh, poor Bruce

Jk

This isn't really one of my best updates

But it was okay

Bye

~ Magictwist377

💋