Please

Damian glared at Joker, the irony taste of blood in his mouth as his breathing became more labored. He saw the glint of metal as it raced down, his eyes widening. CRACK! The sound echoed of and the sounds of children's whimpers and sobs became louder.

"Now now little Wayne, don't pass out on me yet, we're not done playing!" Joker said and threw his head back laughing widly with a crazy glint in his eyes.

He swung the crowbar at Damian over and over again, "Hahaha little toy don't you just love our little playtim- uhh It broke" he sighed pouting.

Damian layed on the ground blood pouring from everywhere barely breathing, he could feel the angry and scared look of the other rich party guests around him but his eyes remained closed.

This is was embarrassing, he was raised by the shadows trained to fight and kill and is the current Robin, but this is how he dies not by sacrifice of trying to save another or old age, no he's going to die in the hands of a insane clown because he can't fight only because he doesn't want people to get suspicious.

He's thrown back to where he was on the wall, he opens his eyes and glares at the maniac.

"Now all I want is that your big daddy to come over and give me a bit of money. Oh how about 10 million dollars hahahah yes that's perfect!!" Joker yells smirking.

"But sadly your daddy seems to not be here at the moment but I already sent him the message, that I'll shoot all of you starting from the youngest to the gypsy and then all you little guests too how does that sound huh? HAHAHAHA" Everyone panicked, the mothers holding onto their crying children, the fathers trying to protect them.

"Dami oh god! I commed Jay he's coming soon, please little D stay awake a little longer!!! Don't close your eyes!" Dick whispered with him, pulling him into a hug careful of all the injured places.

Tim was rushing to try and treat the deadly wounds but with no medical supplies he couldn't really do anything.

As much as Damian wanted to wake up it was like if his body was ignoring him, wanting to shut down. Damian scowled he can't die like this,"tt.... S-shut up, Gr-Grayson..... And st-stop crying you weakling" he said coughing up a little more blood. Dick smiled at the words as if the sass of the bat reassured him that he was okay.

Damian had not wanted to close his eyes as much as this one moment. He was used to staying up late, going days without sleep but this was not sleep it was something much more complicated and Damian was scared, cause he knew exactly what this was.

A bang sounded outside the manor slicing through the tense silence and was followed by more bangs and the sound men yelling, most likely Joker's thugs.

Joker frowned, "What was that, Puddin'?!?" Harley asked hiding behind Joker.

Dick and Tim smirked as Red Hood and Batman burst through the door, scaring the crap out everyone else in the room. Batman started fighting Joker which made him laugh crazily even if he was getting beat up. Meanwhile Red Hood was shooting/fighting the remaining thugs and going against Harley.

To Damian everything was a blur, as his breath stemmed to slow. 'Oh no well that's not good' he thought sarcastically.

When they finally finished fighting the villains and rendering them unconscious, Jason raced towards his brothers and Batman began trying to free the guests from the ropes binding them.

Jason took of his hood which had a mask under and ran towards Damian. "Damian I'm so sorry! This was my fault I knew it, I shouldn't have sent you here goddamit!!! P-please don't go, Dami please!" Jason pleaded his voice cracking as his normally shielded stubborn self dissapeared.

Damian smiled a bloodied smile, "I-it wasn't your..... F-fault Jason...... T-thank yo-you for..... Everything.." Damian whispered as he gently closed his eyes.

*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*

Wow that was just so sad omfg *bursts out crying*

What did I just write?!? ~_~

Anyways I'll update soon

Bye

- Magictwist377

😭