Hot Chocolate

December 25, 2015 3:49am
.
.

Jason raced down the dark Gotham streets in his bike and came to a halt in front of his safe house. He unlocked his door and made some hot chocolate.

He changed into a pair of sweatpants and a loose shirt. Jason grabbed his mug of the very warm beverage and plopped (Hahaha that's a really funny word, plop, plopped..... Woah im really immature) down onto his couch and started watching one of those old spy movies that he could never remember the name of.

He was so engrossed in the movie he did not see the sleepy form of The current Robin come down the hallway, "What are you watching?" Damian asked interested.

If not for his traning Jason would have screamed at the top of his lungs but not that his reaction to hearing Damian's voice was any better, Jason jumped up what felt like five feet in the air almost spilling his valuable hot chocolate.

"Damian can you stop freaking doing that?!?! This is the second time you've done this and it's not doing anything good to my stress levels!! I swear one of these days I'm gonna do the same thing to you!" Jason grumbled and clutched his now fast beating heart.

Damian smirked in amusement and started laughing, Jason thought that he would never hear Damian's laughter. It sounded so carefree, innocent and....... childish he just had to record it.

He took out his phone and took a video of Damian who was currently holding his stomach as he laughs out loud, he took the video and sent it to Tim, Dick, Alfred, Cass, Clark and Babs and wrote in the caption, Yeah the baby bats doing fine! and sent it. They were going to love this!

Once Damian had stopped laughing he sat on the couch and said looking at the phone in suspicion,"What are you doing on you phone, Todd? You better have not talked to father!"

Jason froze and Damian eyes widened and he lunged at him growling," انت أحمق, How dare you, I told you not to tell father about my location and you little-" Damian yelled but was inturrrepted by Jason who defended himself and said, "Woah Dami, I'm really sorry but I was so mad at what he did to you I couldn't take! I yelled at him about all the things he did and the others where mad too!"

Damian stopped and stared at Jason in confusion and was that... Hope? ,"Y-you did that for m-me?" He whispered. No one had ever yelled at his fathe- Bruce for his sake and he was hopeful, maybe people did care.

Jason stared at his little brother in pity and said,"Of course i did! Bruce needs to stop doing this to people it just sends us away. I only told him what needed to be said!" Jason calmly said and what Damain did shocked him.

Damian hugged Jason with all his little might, Jason tensed in shocked for a moment but relaxed, the hug was uncalled for but not unwelcomed.

He hugged the bat and they stayed like that for a long time and he just rocked Dami as they continued to hug.

Jason leaned down and noticed the kid shivering from cold, he whispered in the bats ear, "Hey do you want a cup of Jason Todd's famous homestyle hot chocolate, it always gives me that much needed heat!" Jason said smiling as he took Damian from his lap and gat up.

Damian looked up confused,"Hot chocolate?"Jason looked a his little brother as his jaw dropped, he gasped dramatically,"How does arth not knoweth the hot of chocolateth? It's the best thing in the world after me than chili dogs, of course who doesn't know that!" He said as he daydreamed about eating some chilli dogs.

Damian was just confused. "Chilli dogs? Todd where are coming up with these odd nonexistent foods?!" He asked getting annoyed at the sound of some thing as crazy as a chilli dog. Jason only signed and said,"You have much to learn, bro, much to learn."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

انت أحمق
^ means you are an idiot in Arabic

I want try Jason Todd's famous homestyle hot chocolate

Comment below if you do too

I liked this chap

It was pretty funny

Bye

~ Magictwist377

💋