Warning

Please don't kill me!

*runs as gets pelted by flying knives, swiped at with katanas and shot at with guns and arrows*

Ahhhhhh I'm sorry ok?!? I'm to young to dieeeeee

I've been really sick lately and I have finals next week too soooo.

But I'm here know and I've been working on another book (SUPRISE)

Anyway enough chit chat, let's go and kill this assassin already.....

-------------------------------------------

The assassin lunged at Damian, jumping over the table. He jumped to the side and they engaged in the fighting

Damian jumped over the assassin, kicking its the face in the process. They tumbled in to the hallway throwing ninja stars and daggers.

The assassin was swift and flexible but still couldn't dodge Damian's quick counterattacks.

The assassin was a woman, her hair the color of burned amber and her eyes a striking gray. "Young prince, you're fighting style is extremely impressive too bad you'll be dead soon."

Damian growled and smirked, "You think you can beat me that fast, *أنا ابن تاليا الغول و باتمان . وريث المستقبل للدوري من قاتل و لن أسمح مجرد عدو يكون نهاية مني !!" He yelled at, smirking at the slight moment of fear in his opponents eyes.

He pulled out a Katana behind one of the many paintings, he was not idiotic enough to not have weapons around him. The first lesson he was ever taught was to always keep weapons close even if the environment you where currently in seems peaceful.

The assassin seemed surprised at the sudden appearance of the weapon and fluctuated her posture in shock. She pulled out her own and their swords met, clashing loudly at the ferocity of both it's wielders.

~Meanwhile at the dining room~

The bat family stood straight looking shocked. They stared at the spot where Damian had sat, everything had happened so fast. One minute they were eating then a ninja star comes flying out of nowhere at a speed that shouldn't even be able to be achieved by human hands. The Damian caught at an equally fast speed and maintained his usual emotionless bored expression.

They went at each other and managed to get out of the dining room into the hallway.

Jason swore it all happened in 5 seconds, his mind was still processing everything.

They all scrambled out seats and ran into the hallway.

To tell you it looked like a war zone was saying the least, it looked worse, way worse. There were scratch marks all over the wall, weapons imbedded on the floor and the remains of smashed paintings and expensive vases.

Damian was swiping at the assassin and dodging her attacks. His katana flashing a midnight black and he back flipped when a leg aimed at his stomach.

Just when they decided to join, there was a thud and the assassin's silver eyes widened.

A trickle of blood came out of her mouth and she fell on her stomach with her face turned looking at them with glassy dead eyes. A knife was embedded on the back of her neck, blood flowing out of the wound and making a puddle on the floor.

The figure who had stood behind her and thrown the knife cam out of the shadows with a bored expression very similar to Damian's and said, "Well shit, I came here to warn you but I guess you find out for by your self tt."

Their eyes widened as stared and Damian's mouth twitched up.

The other bats were at lost for words.

"...T-Talia?!?"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Damn I dropped the mom bomb on you all so hard XD

I bet you didn't expect that lol

*I am the son of Talia al ghul and the batman. Future heir to the league of assassin and I will not let a mere enemy be the end of me!

Sorry next chapter you'll found out who's sending the assassins to kill Damian