Choose

I guess you all didn't expect this chap so early so.................... SUPRISE!!!

I know your all like 😱 but I was super bored and really wanted to continue this story so here we are

Shoutout to my parents: EvilFangirlForevz and RingLeader_Robin  :3

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Jason's eyes widened, "W-what?!" He said with a shocked voice. After all that they did to him, they ask for him back!!!! His little brother, right *scoff* when hell freezes over!

To say the least Damian was shocked. He sat rigid as board and his normally tan face flushed a pale white. He unconsciously hid farther behind Jason and he didn't really know what to think. I knew one day I would have to see fat- Bruce but go back to the manor!!! He really liked staying with his big brother not that he would ever admit it to him, of course.

"Of course not!! He stays with me until farther notice, Richard why would y-" Jason began his ranting, Richard had a weird look on his face like a mixture of knowing and guilt.

He looked down as Jason kept on yelling but what made him cringe the most was Damian's reaction. He looked up at him with shock and fear and when he looked at Bruce he winced and looked away with tears in his eyes. "Look I-I'm sorry but its for the best...... Bruce regrets it he was very stressed and-" Dick started.

"Stressed my ass!!! What he did he had no right to do ok?! Damian stays with me and don't give that 'Robin stays with Batman' sh!t you gave Talia" Jason yelled getting red in the face. 

Bruce scowled and said in a deadly calm voice, "Fine but why not let Damian choose...." Damian shook his head, he couldn't choose it took him a long time to choose between his mother and Bruce and he was already regretting the choice.

Jason nodded and pushed Damian to the middle and said, "Ok are you staying with me?"

"Or with me?" Bruce finished. Damian gulped and whimpered oh no.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Who's side are you on?

Yay I'll update again soon

Love you all

Bye

- Magictwist377

💋