Quiet

Written: May 29, 2018 - 6:25 pm

_________

Damian managed to get Jason off of him after a couple minutes. They sat quietly on the couch, looking around the grand room and wondering how it might've looked like in it's young days.

"You know I used to come here a lot. When I was with Bruce, we would... we would clash all the time, on everything. I came here to cool down and to think," Jason whispered, cutting the silence.

Damian hummed a short reply back. He could see why Jason had come here, it seemed to be so peaceful and quiet. The wind blew into the room making a sweet noise. He closed his eyes briefly, this is what he needed.

He tensed when he felt fingers brush through his hair. Jason froze for a moment, "Oh I'm sorry hah. I thought you needed some comfort... I mean you looked so tired, I'm sorry if you wanted me to stop, I know I'm em-"

Jason stopped when Damian took his hand to put it back on his head. He huffed and looked away, "Tt, Jason, you do seem to still babble like a fool, I guess some things never change."Jason stood still for a couple more seconds before relaxing and taking his fingers through his hair once again, smiling slightly.

Jason rolled his eyes and brought Damian closer and like that he fell asleep, finally at peace after such a hectic day.

Jason smiled softly at him and stood up, carrying him to his room. The door made a soft creak when he opened it and walked silently to his bed were he put Damian to sleep.

"Goodnight, kid." He whispered and kisses Damian's forehead. With that he quietly slipped out of the room and closed the door gently.

——
What's up, guys! It's been like what, two years?

I'm soooo sorry for the longgggg wait for an update, I had no clue how to continue this story and slowly began to forget about it.

But hey I'm back!

Also sorry for the short chap

Bye