Fool of an assassin

First off, sorry ice been gone for a while.

MY BIRTHDAY WAZ THREE DAYZ AGOOO!!!! 💁🙌✨😋🌞🎉🎊🎁🎂

IM OFFICIALLY 13!!!! YAY😊

Anyways here is a long chap cause I love you all.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

  The bulky figure rested against the tree, well hidden from any human eyes. The darkness of the nighttime only made his job of staying hidden a piece of cake. A deep raspy sound came as he chuckled quietly at how elementary the current situation was.

  He had ordered one if his best assassins, his star death pupil to murder the small child currently in his way. The little one everybody seemed to love even his emotionless imbecile of a grandfather that only seemed to care about his daughter and their league.

  His calloused hands clenched at the mere thought of the putrid spoiled brat who only seemed to block his plans with a cocky smile and conceited expression. He glared at the back of his pupil stealthily climbing, she better not mess this up or the consequences would be far worse than death.  

  He waited until he heard the sound of battle and straightened in agogity. The sounds of blades hitting each other and heavy footfalls only lasted for a diminutive five minutes; his eyebrows raised in surprise at the short time. He remembered the child, he hated admitting it, being exceptionally gifted and knew his pupil would have a great challenge ahead of them. The girl couldn't have had that easy of a time murdering the adept heir. It must be the child's contemptible family, their weak morals of not killing would make any strong, admirable warrior flawed.

  Something seemed wrong about this theory though; there weren't any screams of horror or cries of grief that would normally arise from a murder in a family.

  His teeth clenched and face contacted in pure anger. No no no that nitwit must've been killed. This made everything tremendously more tough, he just gave away his intensions which meant that vapid family of the kid would double the protection around their estate.

  He was tempted to drop that failure of an assassin into his Lazarus pit and kill her himself. Maybe he should torture her and let her die an agonizingly slow death. He nodded his head with viciously evil expression on his face; perfect.

  His current state of crouching around the base of a talk oak tree was becoming incredibly uncomfortable. He was about to stand up and try to retrieve the moron's body but froze in shock as he saw Talia jump out the window his assassin should've jumped from to claim her victory.

Where had she come from?!?!

  His plans had gone from terrible to horrible in  two minutes. He wanted to scream in frustration but there was the retreating form of Talia. With a frozen posture trying to stay quite he saw Talia pause her graceful steps and look around the woods where he was currently hiding. She seemed to ignore it and walk away again but her back seemed more tense.

  After a few toe-curling seconds he let out a breath of relief when she couldn't be seen anymore. He slowly and tensely from the hour of crouching stood up and stretched, wiping of the beads of sweat his forehead.

  The air changed from relief to alarm when he was suddenly thrown unto the ground so hard it left him wheezing; a knife was then held against his covered neck (he's wearing a mask). Talia was on top of him holding the shining Arabian metal with an annoying glint in her eyes.

  "Well if it isn't Wilson, I knew you were behind these attacks but I didn't think you would be foolish enough to be caught in the scene of the crime." She said with the trademark Al Ghul 'I am the superior and your the lowly imbecile' voice; she even completed it with a smug smirk. God they were all the same.

  He snorted as best as he could without getting cut by the knife. "Talia, long time no see, and what do you mean crime? I have committed no such thing." Deathstroke asked.

  She growled, "Stop with the theatrics, Wilson! I know you're the one who's been trying to terminate my bloodline." She growled with enmity in her eyes. Good; he loved annoying the hell out of her. It was his favorite thing to do.

  "Ok, you've caught me. Seems like the first time you've done so," He grinned internally as her anger seemed to grow. "Yes I've been trying to kill your family but when I found out that your son was staying with this annoyance of a family I turned all my attention to him." Talia started to tremble with animosity and he grinned. "Without your protection he has turned weak... and now I see that so have you. I'm going to eliminate your   son whether you like it or n-" Deathstroke was cut off as Talia punched him in the temple, rendering him unconscious.

She breathed slowly a couple if times to try and regain her temper. She hated it when people threatens her son and this one will surely not get away. Talia dragged him away thinking of all the new torture method she wanted to try out on him.

|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|

I'm sorry that Deathstroke seemed a bit OC in this

But it was a really long chap and took me a long hour of writing and looking of words only a librarian would know.

Don't worry tho Deathstroke doesn't die. He escapes, like always =_= probably to kill his star pupil all over again.

BYE

- Magictwist377

🎉