Come home

Sh*t." Jason cursed as he looked ahead. No no why here of all people?!?!

"Hello this is Vicky Vale reporting live from Gotham Downtown mall where Bruce Wayne and one of his sons, Dick Grayson have been spotted. It is unsure why they are here but it is a great rare occasion to see not only Bruce Wayne but Dick Grayson out in public. We are on the look out for them so that our questions can be answered like Is Bruce Wayne secretly dating Nicole Patrick (some random name I came up with)? What is Dick Grayson doing here? and Why has he been to less parties? Stay tuned to find out!" Vicky Vale said in front of a big camera.

Jason groaned and pulled Damian back inside the car, " Hey woah wait Todd! You physically dragged me to come here, while listening to that god awful ice song, and now where going back!" Damian said glaring at Jason.

"No of course not! I'd rather face Vale any day than have a smelly kid" "HEY!!" Damian glared but Jason went on as if he hadn't heard anything "-stinking up my house. Come on put on your hoodie and here are some sunglasses" Jason stayed handing Damian a pair of shiny black glasses.

Damian looked up at Jason with a snort and an eyebrow raised, "Um you do know that it's cloudy outside, right?" Jason rolled his bright teal eyes and put on his own glasses, "Do you want to be spotted and interviewed on live tv?" Damian only grumbled out a tt and also put on the glasses.

With their hoods low Dami and Jason climbed out the car again and began to walk briskly to the mall door and quietly slipped in.

They walked around the mall trying to find a good store and after five minutes of walking by 4 freaking Starbucks cafés which Jason did not know why a mall would need 4 of them and also pulling Damian who had his face pressed against the window of a animal shop with kittens playing inside. Even if Jason did find that utterly adorable they hadn't come here for cats.

They arrived at a children's store which Damian pouted at the word children but it was only making him look more childish. They bought 3 shirts, 2 pairs of pants and 12 sweatshirts and now Jason was sure that Damian had an unnatural obsession with them. (I absolutely LOVE sweatshirts)

Jason went to the front counter to pay as Damian went of to the video game section, he handed the cashier his credit card and almost immediately noticed his mistake.

HIS NAME WAS ON THE CARD!! Jason wanted to facepalmed so badly as he watched the teenage cashier's jaw drop and eyes widen the size of saucers. "Look pal ill pay you 50 dollars for you to tell no one that I was here ok?" Jason whispered, giving the money to the nodding cashier.

He took the bags and looked around for Damian but couldn't find him. Now where has that little brat gone off t-. "Really Todd you gave them your credit card! Tt I am truly surrounded by idiots." Jason jumped and looked at Damian who had his arms crossed and an annoyed look on his face, Jason only grunted in return and hurried him out of the store.

They eventually found their way to the food court thankfully as they were very hungry. Jason gat up and muttered something about new food and went away leaving Damian.

"Wow he leaves me alone in a food court with suspicious people. Tt that's probably why Grayson never asked him to babysit." Damian said snorting as Jason came back. He dropped some odd looking food on the tabled and said, "When you said you've never had chilli dogs I literally had a heart attack, so here it is the most amazing food created by man... CHILLI DOGS!!!" ~(*o*~)

Damian hesitated as he brought the hot dog up to his nose to smell it and almost gagged. It smelled like grease and fake cheese, "Eww fück no! This smells worse than what they would feed t-" but he was cut short as Jason shoved the food in his mouth.

Damian's eyes widened as he chewed slowly and said, "Oh dear gods of Egypt this is INCREDBLY!! Where are the celebrated cooks that have created this noble food?! I demand you to get me more Todd!" Damian yelled out startling Jason and onlookers started giving him curious glances.

After many chilli dogs and arcade games, Jason decided it was time to go home. As they crossed the parking lot with their arms full of cotton candy and game prizes a dark figuire bumped into them.

"Oi watch were your going you-" Jason started but the figure inturrepted. Jeeze why do I keep getting interrupted like this!!! "J-Jason?!" Jason's eyes widened as he found himself staring right at Bruce and Dick.

He automatically glared and pushed Damian behind him in a protective manner and growled, "Well well well look who it is!"

Dick came up, "Look Jason calm down! We didn't know you'd be here but it's a good thing you two are...... cause we need to ask you a question." Jason glared suspiciously and nodded.

Dick took that as permission and asked, "Jason, we want Damian to come back home...."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
YAY LONG CHAP \(^o^)/

So what did you think?

Did you like it?!

PLEASE COMMENT!

Until next time.....

- Magictwist377

💋