To The Mall Part 1

Jason had just got out of grocery shopping, which he hated, and came in to the safe house and set the bag down to see Damian playing some brutal assassin game on his Xbox. 

Jason just took of his jacket and shook his head, 'Old habits die hard, don't they?' He thought as he watched Damian stabbing some weird military guys and then laughing.

 "Hey Dami, why are you playing that game? I thought you'd already gotten over the whole assassin thing." Jason said as he kicked of his boots and sat down next to Damian on the couch. 

Damian just grunted in return having his full attention on the game and Jason frowned not liking being ignored, "Wait where did you get that game anyway? I never bought that!" He asked looking at the game. 

Damian gave an annoyed huff as he paused the game and looked at Jason with bored eyes, "I bought it, duh. All of your other games are unbearably boring, I mean Warriors of Nature, are you kidding me?!" Damian yelled.

Jason snorted and replied, "It was a gift from Richie, he said I needed to be 'less deadly',  whatever that means!" 

Damian rolled his eyes and unpaused the game, Jason decided to play to and got out another controller I mean it couldn't be that hard, right?

~TIME BREAK~ 

"Hahaha I win again, Todd! Now you owe me 15 dollars!" Damian laughed as he won the game the 16th time.

"How can you do this?! It's not fair!" Jason yelled scowling as he handed his smirking little brother fifteen dollars and he yelled again, "I'll get you next time, you'll see!!!"

Damian scoffed and said with amusement, "That's what you said last time and the time after that, and the tim-"

"Yeah, yeah I get it and I want a rematch again!" Jason yelled and Damian rolled his eyes with a smile on his face as they started to play again.

"Hey Dami, I just remembered something." Jason said looking at the tv as he talked

"What?" Damian asked with an uninterested voice and he shot one of Jason's characters and gave a whoop of victory as Jason pouted.

"I remembered that you've been wearing the same clothes for a week we probably should go to the mall and buy some cause I don't want a gross 9 year old walking in my house!" Jason said and threw he down his controller when Damian won again and yelled, "Come on!!"

Damian smirked but then frowned, "I do not wish to go the mall, Todd! I am fine like this and Grayson once forced me to go against my will and it was terrible!" 

Jason ruffled his hair and nodded in agreement, "I hate it there too, but we need too and you're in my house I say we go." He said.

Damian pouted and crossed his arms which Jason almost cooed at, "I say we don't!" 

"We will!"

"No we won't!"

"Yes we're going to go, Damian!"

"I don't want to!"

"You have to!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"You know what, that's it!" Jason yelled as he grabbed his coat and slung Damian over his shoulder as he started to pound his back and he growled out, "Todd I demand you to let me go this instant!!!"

Jason rolled his eyes and grunted in reply, "Yeah well what are you going to do kid, huh?" He held on to Damian as he went to the garage, but it was really hard the kid was squirming around trying to break free but he was strong so he was able to hold down the kid somewhat. 

"If you don't let me go I will rip out your vocal chords and wear them as shoelaces!" Damian threatened as he was thrown into the front seat of a car and a mad Jason put on his seatbelt and jumped to the drivers seat, "Kid that's disgusting, don't give me that mental image." Jason said as he drove out and into the road. 

Damian looked at him and glared, "I hate you."

          ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!!

Can't wait for 2016

So I updated 

Hope you like it

PLEASE COMMENT!!

Bye!

~ Magictwist377 

💋