To The Mall Part 2

Damian glared at Jason as they rode in the car, "Look Damian I know your mad at me ok I get it but we have to go!" Jason pleaded trying to reason with the little bat but Damian scowled and pouted.

Jason rolled his eyes and turn on the radio to get rid of the annoying silence, as he flipped through the stations he remembered a Disney one and smirked thinking 'this is going to be hilarious'

He turned up the volume as the song Let It Go came on and started snickering

Snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen

Damian's eyes grew larger as Jason tried to hold in his laughter, "Ah hell no! TODD NOT THIS SONG TAKE IT OFF MY EARS ARE BEGINNING TO BLEED!" Jason howled in laughter as Damian covered his ears and tried to reach for the radio but Jason kept on blocking it.

Couldn't keep it in heaven knows I tried
Don't let them in don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be

Jason started singing along and Damian flinched and covered his ears more, "Oh come Dami my singing isn't that bad!!" Jason yelled over the blaring noise of the radio.

Damian glared and yelled back, "You're right Todd it isn't bad, ITS FREAKING TERRIBLE!!!" Jason fake gasped and said dramatically, "Ouch Damian that hurt right here!" He said pointing at his heart. Damian mumbled under his breathe and continued to glare.

Conceal don't feel
don't let them know
Well know they knowwwww

Jason yelled out the climax of the song terribly of key, "LET IT GO LET IT!!!!!!" Damian twitched curled up into a ball and starting to look traumazied for life. When he was sure Jason wasn't looking he switched on a different station.

Jason heard the music stop and whined, "Ahh come on I was getting my Frozen on and wow why are there tiny cracks on my window? I'm not that bad!!" Damian rolled his eyes and said, "I think the whole world begs to differ Todd and at least some off us don't have to vocal range of a injured dog!"  Jason pouted but smiled again as The Pheonix by Fall Out Boy came on (I really like this song)

"Yes I love this song!" They both shouted at the same time and looked at each other in shock.

Put on your war paint
You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down
Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground

Jason and Damian began yelling out the lyrics both off key but laughing and smiling. They both barely noticed the weird looks the other drivers were giving them as they kept on singing smiling brighter than they have had in a long time.

We are the jack-o-lanterns in July
Setting fire to the sky
Here it comes, this rising time
So come on!

They pulled in to the mall but didn't stop singing. Jason turned up and started blasting the music up all the way.

Put on your war paint

Jason reluctantly turned off the radio and climbed out of the car, Damian as well. "That was the most fun I've had in a long long time!" Damian said jumping out of the car with a childish smile on his face and Jason couldn't help but smile in return, "Yeah me too, kid, me too" He said as he sling an arm around his shoulders.

They walked into the mall smiling and talking about the song when Damian paled and stopped abruptly, "Oh no." He whispered. Jason looked confused but then gulped when he saw what Dami was looking at.

Oh no!

_______________________________________________________

YAY I UPDATED!!!!

Fall out boy is life :D

What is going on?!

Well you gat to wait for the next chap to find out >:)

Bye

-Magictwist377

💋