Chapter 1: Forgotten

2 years later..........

I woke up and I was confused. Where was I?

I noticed a blonde-haired guy next to me.

"Excuse me sir," I said as I tapped him on his shoulder. He looked up at me with his vibrant green eyes and I blushed.

"Gwen your awake. I was so worried about you," the man said.

"Who's Gwen?", I asked confused.

"Your Gwen. What's the last thing you remember?", he asked.

"I...don't know," I said. I tried to think hard, but I couldn't recall a thing.

"Let me go get the doctor," he said, concerned. I watched as he walked away he had a cute butt.

The doctor came in and looked at me concerned.

"Do you remember anything?", he asked.

"Um...," I pondered, trying to think of something. I looked down at my skin.

"I'm black," I said. The doctor shook his head.

"It seems like she lost her memory, when she hit her head. It could possibly come back, but I'm not so sure," the doctor said.

"You've known her for a long time right?," the doctor asked.

"Yeah since she was 13," the blond-haired man said.

"Good, you can help her remember somethings, but don't overdo it or pressure her," the doctor said.

"Okay, thanks doc," the blonde-haired man said.

"Your welcome, she can leave now, but I want to have regular checkups on her," the doctor said.

"Okay, I'll schedule something later," the blonde-haired man said.

The doctor nodded and closed the door.

"What's your name?", I asked.

"It's Loki," he said.

"Loki? That's a pretty name," I said.

"Thanks," he said.

"Are you my boyfriend?", I asked.

"Oh no, um your boyfriends not here," he said.

"Where is he?", I asked. I saw anger flash through his eyes before he covered it.

"Somewhere where he can't hurt you anymore," Loki said.

"Why would he hurt me?", I asked.

"I don't want to stress you out. Let's get you home," Loki said. He helped me out of bed and placed his hand on my back as he led me through the hall. Delicious tingles ran through my body from his touch.

We made it outside and he helped me into the car. He closed my door and went over into the driver's side.

''Where are we going?", I asked.

''Back to my place," he said.

"Okay," I said. His phone rang and he answered it.

"Hello?...yes.... I got her...we are on our way now..okay....bye...I love you too," he said.

"Who was that?", I asked.

"Our children," he said.

"Wait we have children together?", I asked astonished.

" Yes, six kids. Luke, Lola, Loki Jr., Liam, Luca, and Audrianna," he said.

"Why aren't we together?", I blurted out.

"Things happened and you fell in love with someone else," he said sadly.

"Did you fall in love with someone else too?", I asked. I was hoping he was going to say no.

"No," he replied.

"So where is the guy I'm in love with?", I asked. Loki pulled over.

"I'm just going to tell you the truth, right now," he said. I nodded my head.

"You and Sambar, the guy you fell in love with, got into a really big fight. B-Because you were pregnant. He pushed you down the stairs and you blacked out. I found you when I went to your house and you were on the floor, bruised. I noticed Sambar's knuckles were red, I called the police, he got arrested, you went to the hospital. That was about a week ago, and today you woke up, and here we are now," he said.

"Did he not want the baby or something?", I asked.

"It's not because of that, its because the baby was mine," he said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?