Chapter 25: Is It Too Late To Say Sorry?

The kids were home now and so was Loki's lying ass.

He came back with flowers and chocolates.

I threw them at his face, the flowers I mean, but I took the chocolates. I couldn't pass that up.

Right now we were at the table and I knew the children could sense the tension.

"So what happened to that other nigga?", Loki Jr. asked.

"He's gone for good. Let's hope that doesn't happen to someone else in this house," I said as I took a sip of my drink.

"Somebody's in the dog house," Loki Jr. laughed.

"Be quiet," Loki grumbled.

"He can keep talking if he wants, god gave him a mouth for a reason," I said, smiling sweetly.

"Of course dear," Loki said.

After we finished eating, I tucked the kids in for bed. Then I went into Loki and I's room.

"Is it too late to say I'm sorry?", he asked.

"Yes, you were late by 2 minutes," I said. Loki sighed.

''Gwen, I love you baby and I'm so sorry, " Loki said.

"Well maybe if you would have said that 2 minutes ago, I would have forgiven you, but it's too late to apologize," I said.

"What do you want me to do!", he said.

"I'm not going to tell you what you need to do you should already know," I said.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy?", he asked.

"That's not it," I said.

"You want to have sex?", he asked.

"No."

"Can we have sex?"

"No."

"Please babe," Loki pouted.

"No I'm mad at you,'' I said.

"I know and I'm sorry," he said.

"Your such a sorry ass nigga," I said.

"Do you not want me to be sorry?", he asked.

"You should know what to do and since you don't and it doesn't seem like your going to figure it out anytime soon, I'm going to go to sleep," I said.

I felt the bed dip and his arms wrap around me. His nose nuzzled my neck.

"I'm really sorry Gwen. I know I was wrong and that I shouldn't have lied to you about where I'm going. And I'm also sorry for lying to you about Sally. I promise if you want I'll never talk to her again," Loki said.

"Your right I don't want you talking to her. In fact you should have let the bitch go ahead and kill herself because if I find out she's texting you or calling you I'm going to find her and kill her ass myself," I said.

"Okay babe," Loki said.

"Good, but your still not getting any," I said.

"Gwen, your giving me blue balls babe, I need you," he said.

"And I needed you last night, but we both know how that went," I said.

"I know, but I really needed to get more pack exercises and I thought you were pregnant with Sambar's baby," he said.

"So that's why you wouldn't fuck me?", I asked.

"Yeah, its just another man's baby was in you and I felt like it would be weird for me to go in there," he said.

''Interesting logic, but I'm still not having sex with you. Good night," I said.

"Goodnight baby," Loki said. I felt him poking me.

"Get that thing off of me," I grumbled.

"How about I get it in you," he said.

"How about no," I said.

"I guess I'll just have to jack myself off," Loki said sadly.

"Yeah, but don't use my good lotion," I said.

"Fine," he said. I heard him go into the bathroom. A second later, I heard him grunting. Images started projecting in my head and I felt my sex warming up.

"No," I said to myself. I squeezed my legs together. More images rose and I found myself getting out of bed. I opened the bathroom door and saw Loki, stroking his length up and down while his eyes were closed.

I got on my knees and took him into my mouth.

"Damn, this is starting to feel real,'' I heard him mumble. I took his hand off his member and he opened his eyes. Before he could say something, I sucked more of him into my mouth.

"Ah baby," he moaned as he ran his hands through my hair. I moaned softly feeling pressure build up between my legs.

I reached one hand down and started rubbing my clit, causing me to moan on Loki's length.

"Gwen, your so amazing," Loki groaned as he gripped onto my hair. I continued rubbing my clit, while bobbing my head up and down his length faster.

"Fuck!", Loki exclaimed as he came in my mouth. Shot after shot came coming into my mouth. There was so much that some leaked out the sides of my mouth. I swallowed what I could and licked up the rest. I released Loki out of my mouth with a soft pop.

"Damn were you trying to choke me?" I asked as I swallowed the rest of it.

"I'm sorry babe, I just haven't had release in a couple of weeks," he said.

"You want me to return the favor?" he asked.

"Hell yeah," I replied.

"Come here baby, let me take care of you," he said.

After the oral pleasure I received Loki and I ended up having sex. Right now he had his arms wrapped around me.

"I'm still mad at you," I mumbled as I fell asleep.