Chapter 13: News

1 week later.....

"I'm pregnant. 2 weeks," I told Loki as I smiled hard.

"Oh my god. Are you serious?", Loki asked, smiling.

"Yes baby, I just took the test," I said.

"This is perfect, I love you so much baby," Loki said as he hugged me close.

"I love you too," I said as I leaned up and kissed him. I heard a door slam and we broke apart.

I sighed, "I'll go talk to him." Loki nodded.

I left out the house and saw Sambar pacing back and forth angrily.

"What's wrong?", I asked him.

"You know what's wrong. Your always having children with him," Sambar said.

"It wasn't planned, I swear," I said.

"I don't fucking care! When are we going to have children! I want to get married, but we can't because your married to him. Everything leads to him. You guys have this perfect little family together and what do I have with you? Nothing," he said.

"I love you," I said.

"No you don't so stop fucking lying," Sambar hissed.

"I do, why are you behaving like this. In order for this to work out you have to stop being jealous," I said.

"How can I not be jealous? You guys were together for a few weeks. Bam you have your first child! We were together for 2 fucking years and you wouldn't have my baby! You were constantly taking birth control pills and on top of that you wouldn't divorce Loki. I'm tired of always being the third wheel, I'm so fucking tired of it Gwen!", Sambar yelled.

"You were never the third wheel. In all honesty I love both of you," I said.

"Your such a fucking liar! Just admit that he means more to you than me," Sambar said.

"Me and Loki do have a deeper connection. We've been off and on for 6 fucking years!" I said.

''Then you've chosen who you want to be with. I'll never be enough, you'll never love me like you love him," Sambar said as tears fell down his eyes.

"That's not tr-

"Yes it is and honestly I'm done. I'm tired of trying to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me," Sambar said.

"What are you trying to say?", I asked.

"I'm trying to say I'm leaving. Obviously this whole thing was a mistake. I'll leave you alone and let you live your perfect little life with your husband," Sambar spat.

"Don't leave," I begged as I went over and hugged him.

"I can't do this anymore. You don't fucking love me. My parents don't talk to me anymore since they found out what I did. I have no one, no fucking one who gives a damn about me," Sambar said as he pushed me away. I flew back to the house and Sambar looked at me apologetically.

"And I know that if I continue to exist in this world, it will hurt you. So I'm done," Sambar said as he took a stake out of his pocket.

"No Sambar, please don't. I love you so much. Please don't do this," I said.

"I have to. You love Loki. You want to be with him. And if I can't have you then life itself is not worth living. There is no purpose for me, there are no obligations that I have in this world," Sambar said.

"Don't do this!", I yelled as I ran over to him. But it was too late he had already plunged the stake into his heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think?

Also I know this new author called Jas thegawdess and she is very good at writing. She has this book out called Wolfie and it would definitely mean a lot if you guys would read it. I promise it is good as hell. I wouldn't lie to you guys.

So please show support for Jasthegawdess and her book Wolfie.