Chapter 15: Old Wounds

"I thought we killed you," I said.

"You thought wrong, darling," my dad said, smiling wickedly. I looked at my mom and she smirked.

"I snuck into your house and stole his ashes. A witch used them to bring him back to life, its as simple as that," she said.

"And now I'm back for revenge. So you better watch your back," my dad said. Him and my mom left and I was shell-shocked.

"Who were they?", Sambar asked.

"My parents. We need to go back home," I said. Sambar nodded and we headed to the car. We got in and drove back home. I ran into the house.

"Loki!", I screamed. He ran down the stairs.

"What's wrong baby?", he asked.

"Mom. Dad back. Need to get the kids," I said.

"Wow baby what are you saying," Loki asked.

"My dad is back from the fucking dead. Alert the pack! We need to get the kids," I said. He nodded and we all got back in the car. We drove to my grandma's at high speed.

We ran in and I saw my grandmother on the floor, bleeding. I gasped.

"Kids!", I screamed. No response. I ran up the stairs and looked around. No sign of them. I looked around and saw a rose with a note.

We got your babies.

-K & L

I broke down crying.

"They're not here," Loki said as him and Sambar walked in. I showed Loki the note.

"Fuck!", he cursed.

"We need to get my grandma to the hospital," I said.

"I'll bring her," Sambar said.

"Thanks," I said. He nodded and kissed my forehead before leaving.

"Who do you think this is?", I asked.

"It's most likely your parents," Loki said.

"But that's not there initials," I said.

Loki's eyes glazed over, letting me know he was being mind-linked. His eyes turned back to normal.

"What happened?", I asked.

"My parents broke out of pack prison," Loki said. Now if all made sense. Karewren & Loki.

"We need to find them," I said.

"No, Sambar and I will find them. And we will kill our parents. Gwen you are pregnant and you need to relax," Loki said.

''Do you think they know?", I asked.

"There's no way. And we need to keep it a secret. I don't want anything bad to happen to you or the baby," Loki said.

"Okay," I said.

"I'm going to find somewhere you can stay," Loki said.

"Okay, but please find the kids," I said.

"I will, I promise," Loki said. I nodded my head. We left out and I was hit over the head. The last thing I saw was Loki being shot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and noticed I was in a dark room. I felt the cold cement under my ass. I got up and took in my surroundings. There were chains all over the walls and mold grew on the ceilings. I heard footsteps and I looked toward them.

"Momma?", I heard.

"Luke?", I asked. I saw him come towards me.

"Oh my baby," I said as I hugged him.

"Mama we scared," Luke said as tears ran down his face.

"I know baby, but we are going to get out of here. Where are your brothers and sisters?", I asked as I stood up. I immediately felt a big pounding in the back of my head.

Luke lead me in a corner and I saw all the boys huddled up.

"Mama," they exclaimed as they saw me. They all came and hugged me.

"I'm so glad to see you guys. Did they hurt you?", I asked, scanning them and looking for any injuries.

"My shoulder," Liam cried. I looked at it, his shoulder was dislocated.

"I'm going to pop it back in place, its going to hurt," I said. He nodded, tears running down his face. I hurriedly pushed his shoulder back in place as he howled in pain.

"It's back to normal. Is everyone okay?", I asked.

"Yeah, we just so scared mama," Luca said.

"You have no reason to be scared mama's going to protect you, I won't let anything happen to you guys," I said.

"Who's going to protect you?", Luke asked.

"God, baby. Where's your sisters?", I asked. They all looked pained.

"Grandpa and grandma got them. Grandpa started touching them...by their privates. We tried to protect them mama, but then grandma put some spell on us that knocked us out. Now we here," Loki Jr. said. I started crying. I couldn't believe this was happening to us.

"I'm so sorry that this is happening," I said.

"It's not your fault mama," they said as they hugged me. The door opened and I snapped my eyes toward it. We heard footsteps and the boys huddled closer to me, shaking in fear. The person's footsteps got closer and closer until I could see their face.

"Ukron," I gasp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?