Chapter 23: Why You Always Lyin'

"Tell me the truth," I told Sambar as he walked in.

"What the fuck are you talking about?", he said, smelling like alcohol and weed.

"The truth. You've been lying to me, I'm not your mate," I said.

"Your right because I would never want you to be my mate, you were just a good fuck," he said.

"Fuck you, Sambar!", I yelled.

"You already did baby, many of times," Sambar smirked.

"Your such a fucking asshole, get out!", I yelled.

"No," Sambar said.

"Leave I'm not playing," I said. He stalked over to me.

"You know you don't want me to leave so stop saying it. Now why don't we go upstairs and I give you da dick," Sambar said.

"I don't want anything from you," I hissed.

"Don't lie. You know your pussy's quivering thinking about all the things I can do to you. You know you love it babe," Sambar said as he sucked on my earlobe.

I pushed him off.

"I don't want you anymore, your a liar and an alcoholic," I said.

"So your just going to throw me away like that?", Sambar asked.

"Yes, your no good for me," I said.

"But I'm good for your pussy. You know I fuck you good. What are you going to do with Loki? He can't give it to you like I can, he can't make you feel the things I make you feel," Sambar said as he got closer to me.

"I don't care about that anymore. I love Loki and I want to be with him," I said.

"You don't need him. You love me. We can start a new life, me, you, and the baby. I can kill Loki. It'll just be us, you'll have the baby and I'll fuck you until you get pregnant again. We can be happy," Sambar said.

"Don't ever talk about killing my mate, you sick fuck," I said.

"You should know I'm not all talk baby," Sambar said smirking as he backed away from me.

"Get the fuck out and stay away from me," I said.

"Whatever you want, but just know that when you get tired of your life here, I'm there. I can show you the good things in life, let you live on the wild side. I could make you so happy," Sambar said.

"You could, but you won't. Now leave," I said.

"See you later, baby," he said as he walked out the door.

"Not likely," I replied as I shut the door and locked it.

I went back upstairs into Loki and I's room. I saw him laying down, while reading.

"What are you reading?", I asked as I got into bed.

"Some new exercises for the pack," Loki said.

"Sounds boring," I said. Loki scoffed.

"It's not. Some people happen to enjoy getting fit and being active," Loki said.

"Well I didn't get a body like this, by doing that," I said as I started taking off my clothes.

"You surely didn't," he said as his eyes darkened.

"Fuck me," I said as I started kissing his neck. I saw his eyes flicker to my stomach.

"Not tonight babe, I need to keep reading," he said.

"You don't need a book to learn how to exercise," I said, rolling my eyes.

"It's for the pack it's alpha duties," he said.

"Well I'm your mate and I need sexual release," I said as I started grinding against him.

"Stop Gwen!", Loki said as he pushed me off.

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked.

"I just have things I need to take care of and besides I'm not in the mood tonight," Loki said.

"Fine," I said. I rolled over to the other side, turning away from him.

I heard him sigh softly.