Chapter 28: Insecure

Gwen's P.O.V.

It was finally the end of the day and we all retired to bed. Loki was in bed on his laptop, basically ignoring me.

"What are you doing?", I asked Loki.

"I'm looking at this house," Loki said.

''Why?", I asked.

"6 more babies are coming in, we need more space," Loki said.

"We still have 7 more rooms that aren't filled," I said.

"I know but when they get older they will want their own room," Loki said.

"Well why don't we worry about that when they get older. For now you can pay attention to your mate," I said.

"What kind of attention?", Loki asked as his eyes looked over my body.

"The best kind," I replied as I started sucking on his mark. Loki sat down his laptop and I straddled his waist the best way I could, considering how big my stomach was. I felt my mood dampen a little. I was really big and probably crushing Loki. I gave Loki a quick peck and laid back down on the bed, facing away from him.

"Gwen, what's wrong?", Loki asked.

"I'm not in the mood anymore," I said.

"Okay, I love you Gwen," Loki said.

"I love you too," I replied. I got under the sheets and went to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning. I went to take a shower. I heard Loki stir and I hurried up. I didn't want him to see me naked.

I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body as soon as Loki came in.

"You finished up quick," he said, frowning.

"Yeah, I'm going to go get dressed," I said as I prepared to leave, but Loki pulled me back to him.

"You don't want to join me in the shower for a little fun," he asked huskily. I felt myself dampen.

"I need to make the kids' breakfast," I replied as I slipped out the bathroom.

I went into my walk-in-closet and put on my undergarments first. Then I put on one of my maternity dresses, it was a little tight, making me feel even worse about myself. I put on some sandals and then I went into the other bathroom to brush my teeth.

After that I went downstairs and made breakfast. I decided to make some pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

The kids started filing in as they smelt the breakfast.

"Whatchu cookin'?", Loki Jr. asked.

"Some eggs, pancakes, and bacon," I said as I flipped a pancake.

"Can I get a piece of bacon?", he asked.

''You can wait because if I give you one then the other kids will want one," I said. He pouted angrily.

"Whatever whale,'' he mumbled as he left out the kitchen. Even the children were noticing how fat I was. I felt my eyes water slightly.

I took the last pancake out the pan and placed it in a platter. I brought it out to the kids and sat it on the table. I did the same with the eggs and bacon.

"Thanks mama," they replied. Loki came down the stairs and gave me a kiss.

"The food looks great babe," Loki said.

"Thanks," I replied. I went back into the kitchen to clean up.

"Your not going to eat?", Loki asked me.

"No, I'm not really hungry," I replied. I cleaned up the dishes and then went back upstairs. I took off my shoes and laid down in the bed.

I missed being a werewolf. I always had a really high metabolism, but now it was a little slow and I was gaining weight rapidly. I was 134 pounds now I'm 167 pounds.

Also when I was a werewolf I never even thought about stretch marks, but now I'm finding them all over my stomach and my hips.

All in all I just hated my body and being a human.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Gwen.