Chapter 11: So Deep

Loki's P.O.V.

"Loki," Gwen said scared.

"What baby?", I asked softly.

"Sambar went to Rehab," she said.

"Okay, that's good for him," I said.

"Can I visit him?", she asked.

"Well I mean it's not up to me. Your your own person, but I don't get why you would want to see a person who hurt you," I said.

"It's not me, its my vampire, she's going crazy," Gwen said.

"Some part of you still wants to see him," I said.

"I just want to see how he's doing," Gwen said.

"Fine then, but no funny business," I said.

"Okay," she said as she kissed me on the lips.

"I love you Loki," she said against my lips.

"I love you too," I said. We broke apart and she left.

Gwen's P.O.V.

"Gweneth Willow-Adams to see Sambar Giordano," I said. The lady nodded and led me into a room. I saw Sambar, laying down on a bed. He had that messy bed head look and his shirt was off, revealing his abs.

"Sambar," I said. His eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm going fucking crazy," he mumbled, his eyes still closed.

"Sambar open your eyes," I said. He opened them and gasp in shock as he saw me.

''Baby is it really you?", he asked as he got off the bed. I nodded my head. He walked over to me and tilted my chin up to look him in the eyes. I stared into his gorgeous crystal blues. I felt a wave of emotions go through me.

"I missed you,'' he said as he softly stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"I missed you too," I said. He leaned down and I pulled away, shaking my head.

"We can't, I'm with Loki," I said.

"Gwen that's not how this thing works, you can't just pick one of us," Sambar said.

"Yes I can," I said.

''No you really can't," a man said as he came in.

"Who's that?", I asked.

"Sarginio, Sambar's therapist and only warlock friend," the man said.

"But anyways Sambar has been talking to me about y'all circumstances. If I am correct Loki is your werewolf mate right?", he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Even though you are a vampire your bond with him is still intact. People are bonded forever. The only problem is that vampires have mates too. When you turned, Sambar ended up being your mate which is why-

"Hold up if you are going where I think your going then I'm going to need to call my husband," I said.

"Do so then, the faster we get this nipped in a bud, the faster y'all can move on with ya lives," he said.

I called Loki.

He arrived here and Sarginio explained things to him.

"Yeah so since Gwen is a vampire, she has a vampire mate which is Sambar that is why she felt the need to turn Sambar when he was almost dying," he said.

"Wait so does this mean I have a vampire mate?", Loki asked.

"No. Your an alpha, a warlock, and a vampire. Do to you having a stronger wolf, the vampire venom didn't affect you as much as it would affect a lower ranking wolf. In fact since you have such a strong wolf you can actually still shift if you put your mind to it. You've also probably noticed that you don't need blood as much as Gwen or Sambar. It's due to the fact of your status and how mixed you are. None of your species are stronger than the next one. They all have equal power," Sarginio explained.

"Okay, I'm still confused as to how this is supposed to work out. I mean I'm not gay or a-

"You and Sambar aren't mates. It's just that the two of you are bounded to Gwen," Sarginio laughed.

"So does Sambar still have a werewolf mate out somewhere?" I asked.

"Possibly, but the bond wouldn't even be recognized since you are his vampire mate and he is no longer a werewolf," Sarginio said.

"Well it doesn't matter anyway my werewolf mate died," Sambar said. I looked at him with sympathy.

"I met her and the next day she's dead, rouges killed her," Sambar said.

"I'm so sorr-

"Don't. I barely knew her," Sambar said.

''So Gwen can't just pick one of us?" Loki asked.

"No she's bonded to both of you, if she were to reject one of those bonds it would hurt her and cause her great depression. So deep that she might kill herself," Sarginio said.

"How do you know so much about this?", Loki asked Sarginio.

"I was in the same position as you guys, years ago," he said.

"I don't know about this? How could we explain this to our kids?", I said.

"Just say it, they'll understand," Sarginio said.

"Okay," I said.

"So I guess I have to get used to sharing you," Loki said.

"So your okay with this?", I asked.

"I don't want to share you, but I can't force you to break something that could kill you. I think in a weird way this happened for a reason. Even though I don't get the reason," Loki said.

"Are you okay with this?", I asked Sambar.

"As long as I get to be with you,'' Sambar said.

"Okay then. I guess we're really doing this," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?