Chapter 12: Talk That Talk

Gwen's P.O.V.

"Okay so we have something we want to talk to you guys about," I said as we took a seat in front of the kids.

"You got a kid?", Loki Jr. asked Sambar.

"No," Sambar said.

''Hmm. They got this boy up in my class that look like you, you may wanna check that out," Loki Jr. said. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways like I was saying we have something we need to talk to you guys about. We-'' I said.

"Why he here?", Audrianna asked, pointing at Sambar.

"He's my mate and your father is my mate too!", I said, quickly.

"You pimpin' niggas now?", Loki Jr. asked.

" Loki I don't know what we are going to do with you," I said, shaking my head.

"So is y'all into that fruity shit?", Loki Jr. asked.

''We are not gay," Loki said.

"And stop cursing for I tell grandma," I said. Loki Jr.'s eyes widened.

"Okay so do any of you have any questions?", I asked.

"Do we call Samba, Dada?", Audrianna asked.

"No, you don't have to do that. I'm not trying to replace your dad in anyway," Sambar said.

"You still buy me what I want tho?", Audrianna asked.

"Sure," Sambar said.

"Yay! I like having two dadas!", Audrianna said.

"Any other questions?", I asked. No one said anything.

"Okay you guys can go play," I said. They nodded and ran off into the playroom. I was left with Loki and Sambar. It was pretty weird.

"So are we going to have time charts or something?", Loki asked.

"We don't need time charts, we can all spend time together," I said.

"Gwen," Loki said as he gave me a 'bitch please' face.

"Loki," I said.

"I'll give you guys some time alone. I know you haven't seen each other in a while and I need to check on the pack," Loki said. I nodded.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," Loki said as he bent down to kiss me before he left.

"Finally I have you to myself," Sambar said.

"Well what are we going to do to pass time by," I grinned.

"I've missed your touch, but I don't want our relationship to be just sex so we can't have sex for a while," Sambar said.

"Our relationship isn't just sex. I love you, it took me a lot to realize it but I do. And I'm miserable without you in my life," I said.

"I love you too, baby. So much," Sambar said.

"Well show me," I said as I straddled his waist and started touching his abs.

"Your being naughty, baby," Sambar said.

"Punish me," I said. Sambar's eyes darkened.

"Fine. Get your ass upstairs now. I want you on the bed, naked," Sambar said. I nodded my head and went upstairs. I took my clothes off and laid down on the bed.

10 minutes past and I started growing impatient. I slid my hands between my thighs and started messing with my folds.

I moaned loudly as I slipped a finger into my sex.