Chapter 5: Cockblock

The pizza man had finally came and we all sat down and ate.

"Dada can we stay home tomorrow?", Lola asked.

"No, you guys need to go to school and learn," I said.

"But Audri gets to stay home," Lola pouted.

"She's a baby, she's not old enough to go to school," I said. Lola huffed and ate her pizza angrily.

"Fix that attitude, Lola," I warned. Her face softened.

"Okay dada," she said. Finally one of them listens.

After we ate, I tucked the kids into bed. Then I went into Gwen and I's room and laid down in bed. She started kissing me and I laid her back against the bed. But then I heard something.

"Wait hold on, I'll be back," I said. I got up and went into the boys' room. On the TV was porn.

"I told you guys not to watch this!", I yelled.

"Dad be quiet, its getting to the good part," Loki Jr. said.

"I'm serious, I've had enough of this. No more TV!", I said.

I went over and unplugged the TV. Audrianna had been wanting a TV for a while, but I told her she was too young. But now I was just going to give her this one.

I picked it up and carried it into her room.

"Dada, I get TV?", she asked.

"Yeah sweetheart," I said as I plugged it up. I turned it on and blocked all the bad channels. I had tried to do that with the boys but they figured out how to get them back.

I knew Audrianna wouldn't do that. She was the last hope of the family, I could only pray they wouldn't taint her too.

"I watch Strawberry Shortcake," she said, jumping up and down.

"Yeah, but not too much. Remember bed time is 9, but since you've been good unlike your other siblings I'll extend yours to 9:30," I said.

"Tank you Dada, you da best Dada," she said, making me smile.

"Okay here you go," I said as I put on Strawberry Shortcake.

"Tank you Dada, good night," she said.

"Your welcome, good night sweetheart," I said as I closed the door.

I went into Gwen and I's room and saw Loki Jr.

"What's he doing in here?", I asked.

"He said he had a nightmare," Gwen said as she cradled his head against her chest. Loki Jr. smirked as he looked at me.

"Gwen he's lying," I said.

"I no lying mama, I was so scared," Loki Jr said as he started tearing up. I must say he has good acting skills.

"Awe my poor baby, its okay you can sleep in here with us," Gwen said as she kissed him on the forehead.

"Absolutely not! Gwen the boy has good acting skills, he's lying. He just wants to get back at me for taking the TV," I said.

"Really Loki, how would he get back at you by being in bed with us," she said.

"He's being a cockblock!", I exclaimed.

"Why you so mean to me Dad," Loki Jr said as he busted out crying.

"Loki, you've made him cry," Gwen scowled.

''It's okay baby," Gwen said as she hugged Loki Jr and showered him with kisses all over his face.

"Your acts up, get out Loki," I told Loki Jr.