Chapter 19: Where You At Tho?

It's been a week since Sambar has been back. I tried calling him and texting him. It turns out the baby is his and I really want him to be a part of the baby's life, but he won't answer any calls.

Sighing, I grabbed the syrup and poured it on my eggs. Right now we were sitting at the table eating breakfast before the kids had to go to school.

"Why you do that that's nasty," Audri said as she looked at my eggs.

"Hey it's better than putting ketchup on them," I said. Just looking at it disgust me, but I guess it was because I wasn't a big fan of ketchup.

"Ketchup is better, your mama don't have good taste," Loki said to Audrianna.

"Well I believe I do, since I picked you," I said.

"I'm going to tell you what you told me a few years ago, you didn't pick me, god did," he said. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"How did you and mama meet?", Loki Jr. asked.

"I met your mom when she was thirteen. Her family was new to the pack and we instantly became frenemies," Loki said, smiling.

"Your dad was an asshole back then. He thought he was all big and bad because he was the next alpha," I said.

"I was just trying to impress you," Loki said.

"Well you didn't need to impress me," I said

"Obviously it worked since your here with me and we have 6 beautiful babies," Loki said.

"We not babies," Luca said.

"I'm a baby," Audri said.

"Yes you are, which is why you get the extra biscuit," Loki said as he handed it to her. The other children glared. Loki's biscuits were good as hell. And they had been debating who would get the last one since breakfast started.

"Yay! Tank you Dada," Audri said.

"No problem sweetheart," Loki replied. We continued eating, but I paused when I heard the door open. I saw Sambar come in. He reeked of alcohol. I got up and went over to him.

"I don't need the kids seeing you like this," I said.

"Stop talking," Sambar groaned as he held onto his head. I sighed.

"Get out or go upstairs and take a shower," I said.

"Shut the fuck up!", Sambar yelled as he pushed me. I fell down on the ground.

"Dude what the fuck?", Loki said. He came over and punched Sambar in he face. This resulted in them fighting. I sighed and got up. I wasn't about to stop them and get hit in the process. J sat down at the table and noticed the kids looking at me.

"Continue eating your breakfast," I said. They nodded. After I finished I cleaned off my plate and put it in the dishwasher.

''Whatever I'm out of here," I heard Sambar say. I heard the door shut and I ran after him.

"Sambar!", I said. He continued walking away.

"The baby is yours," I said. He stopped in his tracks. But then he continued walking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, but I felt like it should end here.

Anyways, What do you think?