Chapter 29: You & I

"Gwen," Loki said as he came in the room.

"Yeah," I replied. I felt the bed dip and he wrapped his arms around me.

"What's wrong, baby?", he asked.

"Loki, I'm fine," I said.

"No your not," Loki said. He held me closer and kissed my forehead. He left kisses on my neck and got on top of me.

"Your beautiful, you know that right?", he asked. I nodded my head.

"Say it," he said.

"What?", I asked.

"Say your beautiful," Loki said.

I shook my head and Loki sighed.

"Baby where did these insecurity issues come from?", Loki asked. I shrugged my shoulders and tears fell out of my eyes.

"It's okay babe, just let it out," Loki said as he held pulled me to his chest. I couldn't help myself as I cried harder.

I felt like a weak little bitch.

After about 5 minutes my tears finally dried up. I saw that I wet Loki's shirt up.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay, now tell me why are you feeling like this?", Loki asked.

"It's just...ever since I changed into a human, I've gained weight and now that I'm pregnant I have stretch marks. Nothing looks right on me and I just hate it," I said.

"Babe your pregnant with 6 kids, your body is growing. It's expected that you'll gain some weight and get stretch marks. All in all it doesn't matter to me, your still that same beautiful girl I met 11 years ago," he said as he stroked my cheek softly.

"I love you so much Gwen and no matter how much you change I will always love you. Besides I only have a few sexy years left in me before I look like a raisin," he said, making me laugh.

"You'll still be handsome to me and I love you too," I said.

"I'm glad that we have that established. Now give me some ass," he said as he leaned down and gave me a kiss.

After our sexual escapades we stayed in bed and relaxed.

"I'm surprised the kids haven't came and bothered us yet," I said.

"I sent them to your grandma's and I made sure your grandma gave Loki an ass whooping. I heard what he told you this morning," Loki said.

"He was just expressing the truth," I said.

"Are you serious Gwen? Do I need to show you how beautiful and sexy you are again?", he asked. I blushed hard.

"I though so. Don't ever think down about yourself again, okay?",he said.

"Okay," I smiled. He leaned down and gave me one more peck before he got up.

"Where are you going?", I asked.

"We are going on a date," he said. I felt myself smile we hadn't been on a date in the longest.

"A date?", I questioned.

"Yeah, just you and I," he said.

"Okay, I'm going to get ready," I said.

"I'll join you in the shower," Loki smirked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at this place called Jessie's.

Loki grabbed my hand and we walked in the door. It was very beautiful and definitely Cajun style.

"No one's here?" I said.

"No. I rented out the place. It's just us," Loki smiled. I nodded and he guided us to this table.

I looked through the menu and saw a ton of good food.

A waitress came in.

"What would you like?", he asked.

"Can I have the crawfish gumbo and a sprite?", I asked.

"Of course and you sir?", he asked.

"I'll take a shrimp seafood platter and a Dr. Pepper," he said.

"Okay. We'll be right out with your orders," the waitress said as he left.

"Do you like it here? I know it's not really fancy or anything," Loki said.

"It's perfect. An exact representation of Louisiana," I said as I looked around at the art.

Most of it was pictures of the bayou.

"Those pictures remind me of the time we went fishing," Loki said. I laughed.

I was 14 and Loki was 16. I had went fishing with him and his dad, we fished in some river and started arguing. I pushed Loki off the boat and then he pulled me out the boat, making me fall over in the water. Long story short, we both ended up with crabs pinching our butts.

"Yeah that was funny as hell," I said.

"You can still see the scars on my ass,"he said, making me laugh.

We ate and talked for the rest of the evening. Then we went back home and made love.

It was definitely the best date ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty boring chapter. But anyways, you guys know how my books usually have only 30 chapters. Well I was thinking about extending this one (probably about 5 or 10 chapters), but the catch is this will be the last book.

The second option is I can stop at 30 chapters and then come out with another 25-30 chapter book.

So which one do you prefer? Let me know.