Chapter 10: Loki

"Mmm Gwen we can't," I said as she started kissing me on the neck.

"Why?", Gwen asked not stopping at all.

"Babe the kids, your grandma she's going to wonder where we have been for the past 9 hours," I said.

"It'll only take 5 minutes," Gwen said as she started stroking me again.

"Fuck babe, don't do that," I said as I pulled her away.

"Fine," Gwen said, rolling her eyes. She got off of me and pulled back on her clothes. Then I put back on mine.

I started up the car and drove to Gwen's grandma's house. When we arrived we saw her standing there angry as hell.

"Where the hell have y'all been?", she asked.

"We got sidetracked," I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Hmm well maybe y'all need to stop being sidetracked and discipline them children," Gwen grandma said.

"What did they do now?", I asked, sighing.

"First the boys were watching fucking porn, Audrianna was talking to some boy named Tommy, Lola was the only good one. The rest of them caught a Madea style ass whooping," Gwen's grandma said.

"Are they okay?", I asked.

"They aight, but I betcha they won't watch that shit again. And I swear Loki if they watch it again, you better whoop their asses," Gwen's grandma said.

"We will," Gwen said.

"Y'all better and let me know if they actin' up again," she said.

"Loki, Luke, Liam, Luca, Lola, and Audrianna get out here your parents are here," Gwen's grandma said. They all came out.

"Dada," Audrianna cried as she jumped in my arms.

"What's wrong sweetheart?", I asked.

"My booty hurt, grandma spank me," she said.

"What did you do to make her spank you?", I asked.

"Nothing," Audrianna said. Gwen's grandma shot her a look.

"Fine, I was still talkin' to Tommy, even after she told me to get off the phone," Audrianna pouted.

"You guys need to start behaving," I said.

"We do behave," Loki Jr. said.

"Loki stop lying," Gwen said.

"Leave me alone, bitch," Loki Jr. said. Gwen gasp.

"Boy have you lost your rabid ass mind," Gwen said.

"Hand me a belt," Gwen said to her grandma.

Loki Jr. got his ass beat.

After that whole scenario we drove home.

"I hope all of you have learned your lesson. Never ever disrespect your mother, me, or any of your elders. Things at home are going to change, we have been too lenient on you children," I said.

Loki Jr. was in the back and he still had tears, running down his face.

"Your father's right. Now when we get home you guys make sure you brush your teeth then go straight to bed," Gwen said.

"But we haven't ate dinner," Lola said.

"We'll stop somewhere," I said. I pulled up at McDonald's. I know it wasn't the healthiest thing, but it would get them through the night.

"Hello welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order?", they asked.

"Yes, can I have 6 kids meals, all nuggets, and hiC as the drink," I said.

"Yes sir, your total is 33.21," they said. I drove up and paid. I went to the next window and the lady handed me the food.

"Thanks," I said.

"Your welcome," she said. We drove off and went back home.

When we got home the kids ate then went to bed. I saw Gwen sitting at the table, looking like she was in deep thought.

"Are you okay?", I asked her. She shook her head and started crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think is wrong with Gwen?