Chapter 30: Finale

A couple of months had passed by and I was way overdue.

The babies just wouldn't come out.

"I got your food," Loki said.

"Thanks," I said as I grabbed it. It was some spicy Mexican food. My doctor told me that spicy food could help.

I started eating it and I felt like my throat was on fire.

"Is it working?", Loki asked.

"Not yet," I replied. I finished up all the food and nothing happened.

"You know the doctor said sex could help," Loki said. I pretended like I didn't hear him. Loki and I hadn't had sex in a couple of months. My insecurities rose back up as my stomach got bigger and I didn't want Loki to see me.

"We can try rolling over speed bumps," I said.

"Gwen we did that already. Sex is the only thing we haven't tried, we can do it with the lights off if that makes you more comfortable," Loki said.

"I'm a little tired. I'm going to go lay down for a bit," I said. Loki groaned.

"Gwen I have been very patient with you and I am trying so hard, but my dick has a mind of its own and it wants to fuck," Loki said as he pulled me close to him.

"I'm not comfortable Loki," I said softly. He swore under his breath.

"I'm going to go take care of my problem," he said as he walked off.

"Gurl why don't you go take care of yo man," my grandma said.

"I'm pregnant with six children. I don't feel like having sex," I said.

"Wow never thought I'd here the day you'd say that," my grandmother said. I rolled my eyes and went up the stairs.

I paused short when I heard Loki talking.

"I told you...I've been busy...alright I'll be there... Bye...you too," I heard him say. He hung up the phone and I hurried up and went back down the stairs.

"I've got an important call from work. I'll be back. Bye babe," he said as he kissed me on the cheek. I nodded my head and watched as he left.

The emotions I was feeling right now we're hurt, sadness, and anger. I went into the living room and sat down. I didn't want to jump to any conclusions, but I felt like he was cheating on me.

I felt tears come out of my eyes.

"Are you okay mama?", Loki Jr. asked.

"Mama will be fine," I said sadly as more tears pooled down my face. The kids came and gave me hugs.

"It will be okay, mama," Luca said. I nodded and held them tighter while my grandma looked at me concerned.

I fell asleep on the couch with the children by me. When I woke up I felt excruciating pain and a gush.

I looked down and noticed my pants were wet.

"My water broke!", I yelled.

"Oh shit!," my grandma exclaimed. I looked at the time 4 hours had passed by.

"Is Loki back?", I asked.

"I'm right here," Loki said. I nodded. We left out and went into the car.

I screamed the whole way along the pain was too much.

"It's going to be okay baby," Loki said as he laced his hands in mine. I pulled it away and put it back in my lap.

Cheating bastard.

"I'm just trying to offer you some comfort," Loki said harshly.

"Leave me alone," I said.

"Whatever Gwen," Loki said, rolling his eyes. We pulled up at the hospital and got out. I was gasping in pain, it hurt so bad.

"My wife is in labor, we need a room!", Loki said. The people nodded and we were guided into a room.

The laid me down and I already felt a head pushing out.

"Holy fuck! Someone get a doctor," the nurses yelled. A doctor came in smiling.

"Okay ma'am. I need you to push," he said. I nodded and pushed hard. The first baby came flying out. I heard its sweet cries and I almost cried myself. He handed the baby to the nurse so he could clean them off.

Baby after the baby came pushing out until it was down to the last one.

I pushed with all my might and the baby came out. I rested back against the bed breathing heavily.

"Wait...hold up. There's another head," he said.

"Another head?", I asked.

"Yes! I need you to push!", he said urgently. I pushed again and I heard weak little cries. They cleaned the baby off and handed it to me.

It was a boy. It had brown curly hair and baby blue eyes.

The baby was an exact replica of Sambar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final chapter, but there will be another book up with more secrets, lies, and betrayal.