Chapter 3: Letting Go

Loki's P.O.V.

"What are you doing here?", I growled at Sambar.

"Your not a dog anymore, please stop growling," Sambar said, rolling his eyes.

"What do you want?", I asked.

"I wanted to say bye to this bitch an-

" Hol' up. Who you callin' a bitch. If my momma a bitch, then yo mama a bitch, you bitch ass n*gga," Lola said.

Why do my children curse so much?

"Your children are hilarious. Anyways bye have a nice life. I'm out deuces," he said as he left.

"Who the fuck says deuces?", Loki asked.

''Language children! For everytime you curse you have to put a dollar in the swear jar," I said.

"What about when you and mama be cussin' she be like, 'ohh daddy fuck me' and you be like,' oh fuck baby your pussy so tight'. Are you going to put money in the square jar for that because y'all be doing that all the time. And is mama our sister or something cuz' she always calling you daddy," Loki Jr. rambled. I saw Gwen blushing hard.

"Loki stop talkin' and stop listening to me and your mother when we are in our room," I said.

"Okay pops," he said. I pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head.

"Do y'all want me to cook or do y'all want take out?", I asked.

" Take out please," Loki Jr. said quickly.

"What's that supposed to mean?", I asked offended.

"I ain't trying to throw shade or nothing, but that meatloaf was extra dry last night," he said. I heard Gwen giggling.

"Be quiet boy, y'all want pizza or Chinese food?", I asked.

"Pizza," they all exclaimed loudly.

"Are you okay with pizza?", I asked Gwen.

"Yeah," she said.

"Okay, pizza it is," I said. I called up Dominos and ordered 2 pepperoni pizzas.

"Okay the pizza will be here in 30 minutes. Y'all can watch TV, but if I catch you on the adults only channel again boys, I'm going to whoop ass," I said.

"Yeah, yeah," Loki Jr. said as he walked up the stairs.

"Dada can we monster again?", Audrianna asked as she came over by me.

"Um..I don't know about that sweetheart,'' I said. Monster was a game where the person who was it had to wear a blind fold and find the other people around the house. The last time I played I fell off the balcony. Thank god there was a pool underneath it.

''Dada," Audrianna pouted.

"How about you play hide and seek with Lola. Daddy wants to have some time with Mommy," I said.

"To have sex?", she asked.

"Sex? Who told you about that?", I asked.

"Loki," she said. I sighed, they've tainted Audrianna too.

"Well no mommy and daddy aren't about to have sex, I just want to talk to mommy," I said.

"Okay, I go play with Lola now. We do hair," she said as she walked away.

"Well our children are definitely something else," Gwen said, smiling.

"Yeah, they get it from you," I said.

"Really?", she asked.

" Yeah, you were always the rebellious and reckless one. I was more calm and collected," I said.

"So we balanced each other out,'' she said.

"Exactly," I said.

"I can't imagine why I ever left you. Your so perfect," she said, gazing at me lovingly.

"No one's perfect," I said, blushing under her gaze.

"You are, your an amazing father, very smart, kind, and unbelievably sexy," she said as she ran her hands along my chest. She looked at me with those bedroom eyes.

"I know I don't remember much about our personal relationship, but I would definitely like to learn more about our physical one," she said as she slid her hands under my shirt. She looked at me with lustful eyes and kissed me hard. I responded eagerly and placed my hands on her lovely hips. She broke the kiss and ripped off my shirt. She started leaving kisses along my neck, sucking on the skin harshly. When her tongue flicked over my mark, I couldn't help but let out a groan. She kissed from my neck to my collarbone, my chest, and my stomach, leaving hickeys along the way. She looked up at me as she was on her knees. She undid my belt and pulled down my pants. I moaned loudly as she took my tip into her mouth.

Gwen had forgotten a lot of things, but giving a good blow wasn't one of them.