Spring cleaning

( WARNING MAJOR DRAMA! hope you like it)

LUCY'S POV~~~~~~~

" come on get up." Lockwood said to me. I just hugged my pillow tighter.
" 5 more minutes." I mumbled
" nope!" He said laughing. He sighed. " you leave me no choice Luce."
" and what would that be?" I said turning my head to face him.
" this!" He said before he put his arms around my waist and hoisted me into air. He cradled me in his arms.
" put me down." I said in a not so serious voice. I was trying not to laugh and he knew it.
" as you wish!" He chuckled and released me into the air. I crashed on to the floor. He tried running away but I grabbed his pajama pants and he tripped down next to me. I rolled over so that I was on top of him, pinning his arms back. He laughed.
" okay okay, you win."
" haha!" I said. He smiled. I got up but he stayed on the ground, a grin going from ear to ear.
" what would it take for me to ask you out?" He said. Well that caught me off guard. Theres no way I'm not going down without a fight.
" a haircut and some deodorant." I said smirking. He laughed.
" I'm fine with the deodorant part but my hair is off limits." He said.
"As is mine." I joked. I helped him up and together we walked down stairs. As I walked into the practice room I was greeted by a feather-duster to the face. I stumbled back onto the ground.
" ouch!" I whined
" sorry Luce, I was aiming at lover-boy over here. You two do know that I can hear you right. The vent to Lucy's room is right over there." George said. He wasn't smiling at all.
" sorry." Lockwood mumbled
" well you should be. I had a load of awesome comments to say when you finally asked her out and now I can't use them." George whined.
" oh ummm- I-What?" Lockwood stuttered. 
" well this place isn't going to clean it's self now is it." I said breaking the awkward silence.
" I wish it did. Would save is some ti-" thats all George got out before I hit him in the face with the feather-duster. I laughed along side Lockwood. We couldn't stop. We had to lean on each other to stand up straight. When we finally calmed down Lockwood leaned over and whispered in my ear " I love your laugh." I started blushing like a madman as he walked away. I was blushing so badly that I looked like I was sun-burnt. Yay. Good job Lucy.

Time skip to after cleaning is done because I am sooo lazy. XD

LOCKWOOD'S POV~~~~~~

Well at least its over. That literally took all day. It was pretty boring expected for when Lucy was trying to get past George and he wouldn't move. So instead of waiting for him to move she backed up and grabbed the corner of the rug the George was standing on a ripped it toward her. George toppled to the ground and Lucy walked over him. Ta-da problem solved! She had said. I laughed pretty hard after that.

" Earth to Anthony." Lucy said snapping her fingers in front of my face.

" hmm oh sorry Luce, what do you need?" I said snapping out of my trance.

" I was wondering if you had any plans for tonight?" She said. With that George peeked over his book, one eyebrow raised.

" ummm, no why?" I said.

" Because theres a girl at our door step with flowers in her hands." She said. I looked over at the window and sure enough there was a person standing out there with flowers. But I couldn't tell if it was a woman or not. We all got up and walked to the window.

" Luce that's a guy." George said.

" No it's not... Oh my god." She said. "HIDE ME!!" She shrieked.

" why?!" I asked. Lucy fell to the ground and crawled on her hands and knees behind the couch.

" I guess I'll go get the door for our friend then!" George said snickering.

" Noooo!!!" Lucy bellowed. " if you do I will have no choice but to kill you!" She said but George was already out the door. " Stop him Lockwood!!" She said. But it was to late. Next thing I knew there was a man standing in our living room with flowers in his hands.

" yes I do believe that our dear friend Lucy Carlyle is here." George said happily.

" oh George you just missed her." I said. Who ever this guy was she did not want to see.

" oh and where did she go?" He said smirking.

Here goes nothing, I thought. " she went upstairs to get ready for our- date." I said flashing my best grin. I didn't smile, I grinned.

" oh because I thought she was behind the couch." George said. Without another word George walked over to the couch and hauled her out.

" there you are!!" George exclaimed.

" let me go!" Lucy shrieked

" Lucille!" The man practically screamed running over to her. Lucy stood at her full hight and brushed her self off before looking at the man.

" Agent Jacobs, for what do I owe this pleasant surprise." She said in the most formal voice that I ever heard come from her. She almost sounded better than me. Almost. :)

" nothing my dear!" He said handing her the flowers. She rejected them.

" sorry, not my thing. What do you wish to talk about?" She said with the same highly sophisticated tone.

" I want you to come back and work for me." He said. Lucy lost her stance and flinched.

" W- what?" She stuttered

" you heard me, now I have a spare room in the back awaiting your company. Just go pack up your stuff an-" he was cut off by Lucy smacking him in the face. Hard.

" Never." She growled. " may I speaking with you in private." She said.

" theres no need." He said.

" fine then" she said.  she then did something that surprised me the most. She started speaking mad French. Or at least I believed it was French. What was even more surprising was her accent. She sounded British. Like really British. I was taken  back by it. When I asked her if she knew any other languages she told me no. I wonder why she never told me. I looked back at them. They were both now screaming in French. She lost her cool. I would have as well. Coming in here and asking for her to switch jobs in front of her boss.

I inched closer the George who had the same abstract look as I.

" what are they saying?" He whispered.

" no clue. Its kinda scary." I replied not taking my eyes off them.

" AND GOOD DAY!" She screamed turning him around and shoving him towards the door.

" I did nothing to you! Why must you make such a big deal when I being IT up! Its not a big deal! " screamed.

" NOT A BIG DEAL!! 8 PEOPLE DIED IN THERE!" ( was it 8) she screamed.

" SORRY BUT I CANT SEE ANYMORE, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO!" He screamed at her  

" CARE!" She bellowed pushing him out the door. She slammed it in his face and stormed away.

It was going to be a long night