2nd place winner

Second place goes to the one and only...
Eepster !!!!!
Thankyou for entering!!!

"Ready?" I asked George. He smirked and nodded. Lockwood had just gone up to his room to take a nap he said. Yet I will not lie, it sounded a bit sketchy but it was probably nothing. We got up and raced to the kitchen. I grabbed a large plastic bowl from under the kitchen sink as George disappeared down stairs. The bowl was a light blue with no designs on it. I filled it with two cups full of ice from the freezer. Then I filled it to the tipping point with freezing cold water.

George came back upstairs with an air horn and some duct tape and a small ladder. We walked straight for Lockwood's room, placing the ladder next Lockwood's door. I climbed to the top with the water and nodded at George. He ripped off a piece of duct tape and opened Lockwood's door.

Here's where everything went down hill. George opened the door on Lockwood who happened to be carrying a similar bucket around the size of my bucket, which was also filled with water. Cold water. Lockwood screamed and dropped the bucket on himself. Which send me and George into a laughing spree, sending me tumbling down on top of George. My bucket flew from my hands and soaked both me a George. I screamed because of how cold the water was.

We all looked at each other for a split second before jumping to our feet and tearing off for the kitchen. I got their first and looked for a weapon. The only thing I could find was a half eaten pumpkin pie in
the fridge. I picked it up and unwrapped it Just as Lockwood ran into the room. He saw what I was holding and ducted just in time as the pie whizzed past his head, clocking George in the side of the face.

Two minutes later we were in a massive food fight. Random assortments were flying everywhere. I got hit in the face dead on with a giant spoon full of whipped cream. Lockwood had what I hoped was ketchup in his hair. George picked up the last remaining egg and eyed both me and Lockwood. He aimed and threw it straight past me, but judging by the scream that came from behind, it definitely hit someone. I turned to see Holly standing in the corner of the room, paralyzed as egg dripped down her face.

She grew red in the face and stormed out.

"Holly wait!" George screamed running after her.

Lockwood walked over to me and laughed. He bent down and, get ready for this........... He licked my bottom lip and smiled.

"Yum, I love whipped cream." He said.

"I love you too Lockwood." I said sarcastically, heading for the shower. Hoping he didn't notice my face heat up because boy was it red!