Happily ever after

LUCY

"I do." I said. Lockwood's face glowed and basked in happiness. His smile brighter than ever, eyes twinkling in the mid day sun. His hair was perfectly done and his tux was crisp and clean. My gown was elegant and serine, with white flowers circling my waist. My hair was curled and half pulled back, with a crown of flowers a top my head. Everything was perfect. And for once I actually wore makeup. To make matters even better Florence Bones had taken a shower and dressed up for our wedding. Lockwood insisted and she eventually gave in. I smiled at my fiancé.

"You may now kiss the bride!"

Lockwood's eyebrows wiggled as he bent in. A short giggle left my mouth before he kissed me. It ended way to short for my liking, and by the looks of it he felt the same way.

With that Lockwood took my hand in his as we made our way down the isle. People cheered and threw flowers up above us as we passed. A few caught themselves in my hair by I was too happy to care. Out front Lockwood opened the door to the limo and I stepped in. He shut the door behind and immediately grabbed a glass of wine.

"Lockwood!" I play scolded. He chuckled and handed me one as well. I took a sip and placed it back. It was too sweet for my liking. He grinned and placed his back as well. Very slowly he creeped over to me. I giggled as he took my cheek in his hand, kissing me delicately on each eyelid, then each cheek before sealing my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. How did I get this lucky? The kiss was passionate and long. We gasped for air after. I wiped some lipstick off his pink lips. God I was in love.

"Can't we just skip the party so I can kiss you for the rest of the day?" He whined.
"I wish but that would be rude." I smiled.
He kissed me again.

We arrived at the party 10 minutes before everyone else. I changed into a white, silk dress that fit me perfectly. I shaped up a little more for the wedding. Lockwood looked perfect, just perfect. His tux was perfectly made for him and he looked so hot.

We sat down at the biggest table along side George, Flo, Holly, and Mary, my sister.

"This is beautiful!" I said. "Thank you." She paid for everything.
"Only the best for the best." She replied
"I know. He is the best isn't he?" I smirked.
"I meant you but sure, whatever floats your boat." We laughed.

After what felt like ten hours of dancing I sat down in my chair, rubbing my feet. I felt a pair of long arms slide me. The culprit: Lockwood of course. I smiled and looked up as he kissed my forehead.

I wished this night would never end. I knew he felt the same way.

"I love you." I said.
"I love you more." He replied
"I love you most." I giggled. His eyebrows wiggled again, my blush turning deeper. He knew just how to make me happy.

"Congrats Tony." Quill said coming up and shaking Lockwoods hand.
"Thank you Quill. How have you and Kat been?"
"We're great. The baby's perfect. It's a girl. We've already started on her room. Have you two love birds thought about kids yet?"
I gulped. I hadn't thought about kids.
"Not yet but we are still young you know."
"Of course. No rush. And by the way nice choice on wedding gowns Julie. You looked stunning."
"Thank you."
"I see you've given up and excepted your fate as Julie hmm?"
"Im not even going to try anymore."
He chuckled.
"Well im going to go get Kat some water. Congrats again Tony!" And he was gone.
"Wow, I've never not wanted to strangle him before. This is a new feeling, what do I do?" I asked.
"Savor it." He grinned.
"Already on it."

That night Lockwood and I rented a hotel. He locked the door behind us. I changed into one of his shirts. No pants. I finally felt free.

"No more dresses. Ever. Again." I smiled.

His jaw dropped.
"Wow. You look really hot." I blushed.
"Stop."
"Make me."
I smiled. He came over to me.
"I know this is soon, but have you thought about having... kids?"
"I do want to start a family with you, but it doesn't have to be now."
"I want to start a family."
"Ok." He guided me over to the bed.
He slowly began unbuttoning my shirt.

~~~~~~~~~4 months later~~~~~~~~

"Let me feel!" He said for the thousandth time.
"My goodness Anthony calm yourself." I said. I laid on the bed, he sat next to me.
I pulled my short up none the less showing my ever growing stomach. His eyes twinkled like they had the day we got married. His hands were gentle and warm. I closed my eyes as he roamed my stomach, talking to his child within me. I smiled. He kissed my stomach over and over again. Then he caught me off guard and kissed me. I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck. This is what I always wanted. A happily ever after.

~~~~~~~4 more months later~~~~~~~~~

My stomach couldn't get any bigger at this point. It was hard to do everything.
•sitting up-needed Anthony
•laying down-need Anthony
•stairs-Anthony
I felt like a bother but he found this ever lasting joy in it. His hands always found their way to my stomach.
He talked and read to the baby boy. I loved it. Every moment with him with me and the baby was pure joy.

One morning I was helping him make breakfast when we heard a crash. He looked at me and I looked down... At the puddle of water...at my feet.