Part 36

LUCY~~~
I was half way between a source and ghost. Feet pounding against the floor in a race against time. The phantasm hot on my trail. I took a silver jar from my belt and dropped the source inside, snapping the lid shut just in time. The phantasm vanished and heat restored its self back into the room. I let out a heavy sigh before walking towards the door.
Where was Lockwood? He said he was going to check upstairs but never returned. To be honest it was quite worrying. I took the stairs two at a time, heading up.
"Lockwood?" I called into the empty hallway. Silence returned. I took a heavy step forward, and called again. There were three doors; two on the left and one on the right. The first door one the left was slightly ajar. I began walking before hearing a voice.
"Lockwood, lockwood where have you gone?" The skull sung sarcastically.
"Would you be quiet?" I snapped.
"Oh baaaaby! Where has my night in shining armor gone?" It mocked.
"You know I don't feel like that towards him." I called back.
"Yeah sure you do." It mocked once more. Even though it was behind me in my black bag I could basically feel it wink at me.
"Quit it you or I'll throw you outside for tonight." I snapped, placing a hand on the door. It creaked open revealing a large, king size bed and a large mirror with golden leaves lacing the edges. I entered slowly and carefully.
"Lockwood?" I whispered.
Just then I felt a pair of hand grab my waist. I screamed and jump two feet in the air. I heard a laugh and a thud.
Behind me, laid out on the floor, was a hysterical red faced Lockwood. He was clutching his stomach, laughing to no end. Tears began to outline themselves around his hazel eyes.
"That was not funny Lockwood you nearly gave me a heart attack!" I yelled. When his laughter died down he sat up and looked at me with his big brown eyes. God he was hot.
I bent down a playfully slapped him in slow motion across the face. He threw his hands in the air and fell to the ground. I chucked and grabbed his coat collar, hoisting him back up. He smiled at me. Slowly his smile fell away as he cupped my cheek. He began to lean forward. I closed my eyes as he kissed me. He kissed ME. I felt uneasy, as I fell into him. He smiled and pulled away.
"Woah there." He chuckled before kissing me again, slowly moving our positions so that I was pinned to the ground and he was on top on me.
"Be my girl Luce." He said pinning me with those large, innocent eyes.
"Now, how am I supposed to say no to a face like that?" I joked.
He smiled and leaned down, kissing me once more.