Drunk Locky?

*authors note: the problem is over and everyone is around 24/25 years old. Except Quill, he's older. Obviously*

LUCY
"We're heading out, see you later!" Lockwood called.
I stepped through the kitchen door into the cool hallway. Lockwood and George stood at the other end covering themselves in coats and gloves, hats and scarves.
"Have fun, don't party too hard George, you don't want a hangover during your wedding."
"Oh Lucy your so funny, I'd be more worried about this one," he jerked his thumb towards Lockwood "He's gonna be the one getting plastered."
Lockwood turned to stare at George, "hey, whats that mean?" He said defensively.
The blond shook his head. "Have you ever even touched an alcoholic beverage in your life?"
"No, but theres a first for everything."
"I rest my case, you have a low alcohol tolerance."
"Just make sure he eats something before hand." I called.
"Will do Luce!"
The door shut, I reentered the kitchen.
"Well, Quill it looks like your stuck with us!" Holly said, she leaned on the table taking his hand.
"Arnt you just so excited!" She squealed.
"If by excited you mean sneezing out the butterflies in your stomach, then yeah!" He put his head on the table. I shook my head.
"Oh, it'll be fine. Your just worked up, tomorrow's going to be loads of fun!"
"And so is tonight, so what should we do?" Holly chimed in enthusiastically.
"Can't I just go to sleep?" Quill asked
"Sleep? On your last untied night, no way!" I shook his chair.
"Lets go bowling!"
"My hand hurts from when I fell down the stairs."
"How about a nice diner? 80's style!"
"Already ate."
"Wine tasting!"
"Allergic."
"Painting?"
"Im no artist."
"Quill your not making this very easy."
"Im sorry," he put his head in his hands "im just worried about tomorrow."
"Theres nothing to worry about, everything's perfectly planned out."
"Yeah I know it just that everyone says that theres always a bump on your wedding day, an issue, a problem that suddenly rises."
"Well, we'll just have to wait and see... lets play a game, anyone up for go fish?"

LOCKWOOD
"Lucy said you have to eat before you get a drink."
"Ok, so lets find a menu." I reached over the counter and plunked one up.
"Wanna split a sandwich?" I looked down at h, his face said it all.
"Ok, two sandwiches then." I put the menu back.
"I don't share food, thought Im actually not hungry right now." George leaned back, the chair let out a squeak.
"That would be your nerves, you need to eat something." I raised my arm, waving the bartender over.
"Two turkey clubs, please." I smiled, she blushed.
"Of course, sir."
"Ohh, she likes you." George tapped his fingers on the bar table, I grinned at him."
"Just my natural charm, swooning the ladies once again." I watched my friend burst with laughter.
"Every girl but the one you want."
"Too true... Im thinking about asking Lucy out." Behind his round spectacles I watched Georges eyes grow.
"Really? Wait, why all of a sudden?"
"I don't know, Im just sick of hiding my feelings from her, and its getting kinda hard to," I looked down at my feet, then back up at George. "Advice?"
"Be bold I guess, thats how Quill acted when he asked me out. I later than found out that he was absolutely panicking the entire time." He laughed.
Who would have known, George and Quill. Absolute enemies to drowning in their own love for each other husbands, well, future husbands. I wanted that for me and Luce, but feelings and emotions weren't really my niche.
"Well, lets hope it goes well," I turned and looked down the isle. "Foods coming."

QUILL
"Oh my..." I looked at myself in the mirror.
"You look amazing, dont you think so, Lucy? Lucy!" Holly scolded. Truth be told Lucy was sitting at the opposite end of the table laughing to no end.
"I think I look amazing, though make up isn't really my thing." I chuckled.
"Lets do Lucy's makeup!" Holly said suddenly, she jumped up and made for Lucy.
"No! No makeup!" Lucy tried to get away. Ok, little more emphasis on tried. Holly snatched Lucy's arm, dragging her to where I was sitting a few seconds before.
"Please Lucy, please!" Dragging out the last please, Holly turned to Lucy with puppy eyes. I huff and a puff, a muffled "fine" and a plop in the seat and Holly was jumping for joy.
"Yay!"
"Oh this will be fun." I said.

LOCKWOOD
"Can I get a drink now?" I tapped George. He was talking to the gentleman beside him.
"One second," he turned towards me "Lockwood, you already had two drinks, I think your done." He patted my shoulder, turning back to the man. I let out a huge sigh and plopped my head on my arms.
"Excuse me!" I said as the bartender walked by.
"Hmm?" She smiled at me, it was the same one as before.
"Another brandy, please." I smiled.
"On it."
"What did I just say?" The blond whipped around.
"Is he your boyfriend or something?" This was the man George had previously been speaking with.
"No, my fiancé is at home, Lockwood, this is your last drink." He warned.

That happened to not be my last drink, as it turned out. About two hours later I had about five drinks in me. Speaking was not happening, I was slurring like a drunk man. Wait....

"Lockwood, are you ok?" George asked.
"I never felt better, hey! I jus got tha bestest thought!" George shook his head, nodding for me to go on. I leaned in a whispered,
"Im thinkin bout kissssing Luuucy!" I giggled.
"Your making zero sense right now, you know that right?" He laughed.
"Ya!" I raised my hand in the air "more drinks!!" I yelled.
"Screw it, fine have another."
"Yayyyyy!!!!"
"Lucy's going to kill me."

"Weeeeeeeeeeh!!" I hand my one arm out like an airplane. George had my other arm stationed around his shoulders, guiding me along.
"Why are there no cabs!" He huffed.
"Heh, Im flyin Gorg Im.... im gonna throw up." And I did. Behind the bush that George led me to... more or less threw me at it.
"Ewwe, I made a messss!"
"Lets go," he heaved my arm back around him "your so lucky I decided not to drink."
"Hehehehe, I did! Yo I wana see Lucy!"
"Thats where we're headed buddy."
"I luv Lucy sooooo mush. I wanna hold her an kis her!"
"Ok buddy."
"Do you luv Lucy?"
"No, I love Quill."
"Guud, cauze shes mine, alllll mine."
There was a pause.
"I really luv her... she cant luv meh tho.."
"Why not buddy?"
"Cauze shez too perfect."
"Oh Lockwood, im sure she loved you."
"I hop so."

LUCY
"Wonder where the boys are?"
"Yeah, they should have been home by now."
I knock on the door.
"Well, there you have it." I said.
"Luuuuuuucy!!" Lockwood called. Me and Holly stared at each other. He was drunk. Im going to kill George. They burst into the room, George dragging Lockwood in.
"Lucy!" He yelled, stumbling towards me. I managed to catch him before he fell down.
"We told you not to get him drunk!" Holly scolded.
"He was having fun, what was I supposed to ruin his time?"
"No, but how much did he have?"
"5 or 6 I stopped counting."
"GEORGE!" We screamed. Lockwood, who had rest his head in the crook of my neck, now shot up.
"Lucy."
"Yes, Lock-"
His lips fell into mine, literally. It couldn't even be considered a kiss of any sort as he basically just rest his lips lazily on my mine.
"Woah, Lockwood!" I pulled back. He frowned.
"You didn like it?" He was slurring really bad.
"Well, Lockwood."
"Youu didn, Geor you said she luvs me, whay did you lie?"
"George? What did you tell him?" I hissed.
"The entire night he wouldn't shut up about how much he loves you, then he got sad cause he thought you didn't love him back, I told him you did. No harm done!"
"Drunk words are sober thoughts." Holly said.
"Your not helping, but you can help by helping me put him to bed."
And we did. He didn't say anything, he just looked sad.
"Ill give you some Advil in the morning, get some sleep." I leaned dow , kissing him on the forehead. He gasped, face lighting up.
"You doo luv me!"
"Of course I do, now, get to sleep."

Should I make a part two, including the morning after and the wedding? Or should I leave it like this? You guys tell me.