Two little shorts.

LOCKWOOD

It was eleven o'clock at night, we had no cases, no work, nothing. I was lounging on my favorite chair in the living room, my arm draped over my eyes. I was so tired. I don't remember the last time I was so tired. My head felt like it weighed two hundred pounds, and it was pounding. I slowly got to my feet, making towards the stairs. Not only was I tired, but I was overly stressed. This house was my parents, and if Penelope Fittes tried anything that would take away the last true thing I had of them, I was prepared to fight for it. I'd been worried since she showed up at our door, and when everyone else looked to me for advice, I could just put on a smile. I was told (by Lucy) that my smiles were half the reason why Lockwood and Co. had clients. Lucy... I hadn't realized until after she left that I had feelings for her. No, not feelings. Thats not the right word. No, there was no doubt in my mind about the fact that I loved her. I would do anything to keep her safe, even if it cost me my life.
As I climbed the stairs, I was so lost in thought that I ran right into the back of George.
"Hello."
"Mmm."
"Tired?"
"Mmhmm." I nodded, he stepped back.
"Well, here you are, too bed with you!" He waved his arm and let me past him.
I chuckled a bit, lightly punching his arm as I scooted around him.
No, bed didn't feel right, I wanted to relax. I stepped into the hallway bathroom. I didn't realize it at the time but I didn't lock the door, nor did I care at the moment. So, I stripped, throwing my clothes towards the basket, missed and let them fall behind it. After my bath Ill grab them. I began running the water. It was warm when I stepped in, I pulled the curtain across to keep the steam in and the cold draft from the vent out. I would say I was out cold in two minutes time.

LUCY
"Wheres Lockwood, I have the list of Rotwells old scientists here."
"Up to bed, he's exhausted and really stressed."
"I know, you can see it in his eyes."
"We should keep an eye on him."
"Yes, I agree."
Silence.
"Well, im gonna go bathe, mind if I use your bathroom, mines too small."
"Whatever you need Luce."
"I need a pay raise."
"Tell me about it."
I climbed the stairs. The bathroom was warm when I got in, the mirror was fogged.
I guess Ill have to fix the vent in here. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt, yanking it over my head. Dropped the skirt and tank top, threw them in the bin. I stood there in my bra and leggings. I reached for the curtain, someone coughed. I froze.
I turned my head, peering into the basket, no, only my clothes were in there. I grabbed the shower curtain, pulled it back slightly. My boss was there lying in the tub, sleeping. Well, he was sleeping. When I pulled the curtain back, he woke up, looked at me. We just stared at each other. Then we screamed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ILiveInTheLibrary   suggested both of these. Credit to Ellajane2255 for the actual prompts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOCKWOOD
"Im boooorrrrreeedddd." I whined.
"Geez Lockwood, for the tenth time I know. I heard you." George threw a book at my head. I went sailing past. He sighed, "can you grab that?"
"No, you threw it."
"You annoyed me."
"Cause im BOOOOORRRREEEDDD." I yelled.
"Fine! Truth or dare!?" He screamed.
"What?" I asked.
"Truth.... or dare? You said you were bored, so here you are, something to do."
"Oh, ummm truth."
"How bigs your cock?"
"WHAT!?"
"You Indian cocktail chime? The one hanging on the wall next to the wall clock, tell me, how big do you think that is. Its size dates its year, read that in an article at the archives."
"You did that on purpose."
"Get your mind out of the gutter."
"Its not in the gutter!"
"Mmhm." I shook my head.
"Thats not even a good question. I pick dare!"
"You cant change it."
"Just did."
"Fine... if I payed you 100 pounds, would you kiss Lucy?"
"George," I leant forward "I would pay you 100 pounds for me to kiss Lucy."
"What?"
"NOTHING LUCE!!!" I jumped when she stuck her head through the doorway. I ended up rocking the chair so hard when I jumped that I made it topple over, sending me into the tiny table next to it. George and Lucy burst out laughing as I slowly clambered up to my feet.
I fixed my chair and the table; upon turning around I was confronted my Lucy, right in front of me. She reached up, kissing me on the lips and left the room.
"LOCKWOOD NO!" That was George. I was toppling to the ground again.