» "with you is where I belong..."

[three months ago]

Miami, FL;

Paris sat on she and Bryson's living room couch while he laid across her lap talking to her large belly.

"And daddy's going to spoil you will all the toys in the world." He whispered, rubbing her stomach.

"Um, no. We're not spoiling her. I want her to be very disciplined and well behaved." Paris spoke up as she continued to play with his earring.

"I just want her to be happy, that's all. I also want her to grow up and be just like her mom." He said, taking Paris' hand into his.

"I just want her to meet someone who's half as amazing as Bryson Tiller." She smiled warmly and their lips met.

He pulled away and looked at the time on his phone. He slowly rose from his position on the couch and stretched.

"I'm about to meet up with Kelly to talk about the al— "

"Oh, shit." Paris breathed as her pajama pants suddenly became soaked.

"What's the matter, baby?" Bryson asked, alert.

"My water just broke." Bryson's eyes widened and his hands rose above his head.

"Um, Ok. Ok, w-what do you need me to uh do?" He spoke in a panicked tone.

"Taking me to the hospital would be nice." She remarked sarcastically, shrugging.

"Right." Bryson nodded, carefully helping her off of the couch. He quickly got a blanket from the closet and wrapped it around her before going to the car.

All the way to the hospital, Paris was trying to breath deeply, hoping it would lessen the pain of her contractions.

Once they arrived, Bryson rushed her inside and informed a nurse of their situation. Paris was whisked away and soon, Bryson was allowed into the room with her.

"How do you feel?" He asked sitting next to her.

"Like a baby is trying to come out of my vagina." She snapped, wiping sweat from her forehead.

"Oh, I-I don't— I don't know what that feels like..." He replied, rubbing his arm.

She sighed deeply and tried to sit up a bit, "It's not a pleasant feeling."

They were both extremely tired, having been at the hospital for hours at this point.

The doctor came in and after checking Paris out, decided she had dilated enough to start pushing.

Bryson changed into scrubs, prepared to deliver his first born. Paris started pushing and it turned out to be more work than she expected.

"Come on, you can do it baby." Bryson encouraged her. He started to see a head and then he heard crying. The doctor let him pull the baby the rest of the way and he held her up for Paris to see.

"You did it!" He announced to her proudly. Paris covered her mouth and a tear feel from her eye.

The umbilical cord was cut and nurses cleaned the baby girl off before bringing her to Bryson to hold. He walked next Paris and bent down to her.

"Look, mommy." He whispered with a wild smile. Paris moved the blanket to see her sleeping daughter.

"Hi, Brylee. I'm your mama. God, Bry she looks just like you." Paris carefully took her into her arms.

Eventually, all the nurses and the doctor left out and it was just the three of them alone.

As Paris whispered sweet things to her little girl, Bryson sat across the room looking at them both in adoration. He thought about his own parents and how they one way or another they had let him down and he promised himself, then and there, he'd do right by Brylee.

>>>>
Comment & Vote. Happy reading.