A F T E R M A T H

[a year and a half later]

Los Angeles, CA;

"Beatbox, Harley

"Beatbox, Harley." Bryson instructed his one year daughter.

"It's hard!" She whined, squirming in his arms.

Paris walked in the door of their rented condo, Daphne clinging tightly to her leg, "Look, Daph! Who's that?"

The one year old Daphne turned her head in the direction her mother was pointing.

"Da da!" She cheered, trotting over to where he and Harley sat. Bryson scooped her up onto his other leg and kissed her cheek.

"Hey, baby girl." He smiled. He looked up at Paris who had plopped down on a stool at the bar, "Tired, mama?"

She nodded, "Very. I forgot that Daph doesn't like to be away from Harley too long. I should've thought about that before I agreed to only get her up from Daycare."

"Why don't you come over here? I'll help you relax." He grinned.

"You seem occupied," she giggled," And I want you to spend as much time with them as possible before you head to the next city."

Bryson was currently on tour and hadn't seen Paris or the twins in about a month. He'd had a show in Los Angeles and of course took his down time to see his family.

He sat both Harley and Daphne on the couch carefully and stood up, walking over to his wife. He grabbed her hand into his, kissing it softly.

"You know what we gotta do?" He asked her. She furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head.

"Take them up to the roof back home. As soon as I finish the tour, we're taking a trip there." He said wrapping his arms around her.

"That's a little dangerous, but it's a sweet thought, tho." She smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"They'll be fine. Ya' know, sometimes I look at pictures of us and it's hard to believe how far we've come. We were just teenagers when we met, and look at us now..." He said, glancing over at their daughters.

"It's a really beautiful story, ain't it?"

"Yep, it sure is."