21°

» "my foolish heart turns at the stars..."

Louisville, KY;

"I can't tell him." Paris said blowing out the air from her cheeks, "You tell him, aunt Hattie."

Hattie chuckled, "I can't do that, girly. You're a grown woman, you have to tell you're husband that. Do you think he'll be upset?"

"Not upset, but I know he'll stress. He has so going on right now; good stuff too. I don't want him to be thrown off by this." She explained.

"Well, ease the thought of it in there, maybe wait until he's in good mood and tell him." Hattie suggested, tapping her fingers on the counter.

Paris nodded, "Yea, I think. That's a good idea."

Paris ate the rest of the bagel she had been picking at and walked out of the kitchen.

She walked upstairs and laid across the bed, sighing sighing deeply. She had been so tied up in figuring out how to tell Bryson, she hadn't digested the news herself.

She was pregnant, again. Another chance to start over; brand new. It was a scary thought.

The first time, it was an overwhelming happiness for both Paris and Bryson. It wasn't planned but that didn't stop them from being happy.

Now, Paris wasn't sure if the same feeling would occur. She was so confused and a bit lonely, all she wanted was for Bryson to hold her.

Miami, FL;

"Bryson, congratulations. You're now in full swing. We must warn you, a lot of your time is going to be consumed with your career, we've agreed to put all this money into your career and we don't expect you to let us down."

"Oh, absolutely not. All I have is time, sir." Bryson said, rising to shake the CEO's hand.

Bryson had read over and signed the contract they had put together. It said, basically, that he agreed to have an album out in a year and bring in a certain amount of money within that time frame.

"Thank you so much, Kel." Bryson said walking out of the meeting with his copy of the papers in his hand.

"No problem, Bry. I believe in you. I wouldn't try this hard if I didn't." She explained, "Now, first order of business. Find you a decent place to stay."

>>>>>

"Hello?" A groggily voiced Paris answered the phone.

"Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to wake you. Get your rest, ok?"

"No, don't hang up. I want to talk to you, I tried to call you earlier but your phone went straight to voicemail." She yawned.

"Yea, I turned it off while I was in the meeting." He explained, grazing his hand across the necklace laying on the dresser.

"What meeting? With the label? What did they say?" She asked excitedly, making Bryson laugh.

"Ima be big, baby. I swear I am. They really believe in me. I signed a contract today. It's a lot of technical stuff I'm sure you don't want to hear about but just know, I'm on my way, Paris." He spoke with thrill in his voice.