20°

» "waiting on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer..."

Miami, FL;

"Give me something to take to them, like today." Kelly said to Bryson with a look of concern on her face.

His eyes widened, "Today? Kelly I haven't been to the studio in— "

"Bryson! They're not going to let you sign the contract unless they have some proof that you're even trying. You have to have something."

"All I have is a song I made fooling around on my computer." He sighed. He really didn't want to give them a song that wasn't even professionally put together.

"It's better than nothing, send it to me ASAP." Kelly said patting his back before she got up from their booth at the small diner, "I have a meeting but I'm counting on you Bryson. Don't let me down."

"Yea, yea. I got you..." I replied, letting out a deep breath and wiping my hands over my face.

>>>>>

"Ugh, what in the hell is wrong with me?" Paris leaned over Bryson's bathroom toilet, clenching her stomach tight.

Hattie knocked softly on the door before walking in, her hands behind her back.

"Aw, you poor thing." She sighed, "I know you must wish Bryson was here with you..."

"Mmhm." She managed to him before regurgitating more of her breakfast. It didn't seem like she could keep her food down at all lately, but that didn't stop her increased urge to eat.

"I bought you these." Hattie said holding up a bag with pregnancy tests inside, "They looked at me kinda funny when I was buying them."

Paris let out out a small chuckled and wiped her mouth before standing up and taking the bag from Hattie.

"Thank you." She gave her a smile and turned to brush her teeth. Hattie nodded and left out of the bathroom.

She sighed deeply and pulled one box out of the bag, reading the label. She wasn't sure how she felt. Mentally, that is. She was sure she felt horrible physically.

She followed the instructions, waiting the amount of time that was given. It felt like years as apposed to minutes.

Once she saw the results of the first test, she quickly followed suit with the other three, this time all at once.

She lines them up side by side and looked at them all showing the same thing. She was pregnant.

>>>>>

Bryson folded his arms at the corner of the bar, sitting back in his chair and watching the current basketball game they were showing.

He wasn't really interested, he wasn't even paying attention. He just felt a need to get out of his hotel room. Kelly had him anxious, he was ready to step his musical game up a notch. All he had to do was meet their approval with the song and sign that contract.

Only thing he had to do was wait for the call, and that was the hardest part.

It didn't help that he was missing Paris like crazy. Talking on the phone was nice, but he wanting to see her in love action, touch her brown skin, kiss her soft lips, and you couldn't do that over a phone call.