Chapter 2-I Have To Tell Him

I wake up the next morning with a headache. As I get out of bed to get some medicine I feel pain on my upper thighs. When I get to the mirror I see bruises on my wrists, cheek, and thighs.

I can't believe he did this. I've never thought of him as a good person, but I also didn't think of him as a horrible person. And I never thought he would do something like this. I guess I was wrong.

I take a shower and get dressed in blue jean shorts and a black t-shirt. I put some makeup on to cover up my bruises. Ashton's going to come over later, he got home early this morning.
__________

*Ding Dong*

I hear my doorbell. I take a quick look in the mirror to make sure my bruises were still covered and walk to the door.

When I open the door I see Ashton, with his amazing smile, standing there with a box of my favorite chocolate, Ferrero Rocher. He's 5 foot 10 inches tall, has brown hair and eyes, and he's muscular.

He leans down and kisses me, then memories of last night flash into my mind. I try not to let him notice me fighting back the tears, it must've worked because he doesn't say anything about it when he looks into my eyes.

"I love you." He says. We say I love you all the time.

"I love you, too." I say and mean it. I love him with all of my heart. I know I have to tell him about what happened, but I don't know how.

"I brought your favorite." He said showing me the chocolate. I smile and kiss his cheek.

We lay on my bed and watch 'Divergent', which is my favorite movie. He's staring at me. I look over at him.

"Why are you staring at me?" I ask.

"Because you're beautiful and I love you." He says leaning in for a kiss. I try to forget about last night and I kiss him. I keep my mind on him, not Gage.

The kiss deepens. He asks for entrance and I slightly open my mouth letting him in. We move in sync. He pulls me on his lap while we're making out.

He pushes me on the bed and gets on top of me. I try not to let the tears out. Then he pins my wrists above my head and I start sobbing. He quickly gets off of me and pulls me into his arms.

"What's wrong? What did I do?" He asks. I wait until I'm calm to answer.

"You didn't do anything." I tell him. Should I tell him what happened?

"What is it then?" He asks.

"I went to a party last night, and-" I stop not wanting to finish my sentence.

"And what? What happened, Grace? Please tell me." He pleads. I have to tell him there's no going back now.

"I was raped, Ashton." I say with tears streaking my cheeks. His eyes fill with anger. He pulls me closer and we just sit there for a second not saying anything.

"Who?" He asks with his jaw clenched.

"Gage." I say.

"I'll kill that bastard!" He says getting up and putting on his shoes.

"Don't" I say walking in front of him. "It won't help. We have to go to the police."

He pulls me into his lap and just hugs me for a second.

"Did he hurt you or hit you?" He asks.

"Yes." I say

"Where. Show me." He says sounding angry.

I go to my bathroom, and take off the makeup on my face and wrists. I walk back in my room and see him with his head in his hands crying. I sit next to him, rub his back, and hug him. After he calms down he looks at me.

"Where'd he hurt you?" He asks.

I show him my cheek first, he kisses it lightly. I smile widely. Then I show him my wrists, he grabs both of my hands and kisses my wrists.

"There's also bruises on my thighs." I say.

"Show me." He says. Slowly he grabs my hips, then looks at me to make sure it's alright. He unbuttons my shorts and pushes them down. Then he examines my bruises.

Ashton gets up and walks to the bathroom. He comes back with my first aid kit, why didn't I think of that. He pulls out some medicine and slowly rubs it on my thighs trying not to hurt me. I whimper a little at first, but it starts to feel soothing. He looks up at me and I smile at him. The I lean down and give him a quick kiss. He smiles widely.

When he's done putting the medicine on my thighs I grab my shorts and put them back on. Then We head to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"How about I just take you out to eat?" He asks raising his eye brows.

"Sure, but only if we can get some ice cream." I say. I've been craving ice cream all day.  He laughs.

"Ok. Let's go." He grabs my hand. I flinch a little and he lets go, but I grab his hand and lace our fingers together.

"Grace, I know you're trying to make me happy, but if you don't want me to hold your hand it's fine. Just tell me." He says looking at me. I turn and look at him.

"I want to hold your hand. I'm still a little scared after what happened, but I love you and I want to do this. I don't want to be scared for forever. I want to hold your hand, and kiss you, and be a normal couple again." I say with a smile.

"I love you too. Just tell me when I'm doing something you don't want to do, ok?" Ashton says seriously.

"Ok. Let's go now, I'm starving." I whine. He laughs and grabs my hand, I flinch a little but I don't let go. When we get to the car he opens the door for me, such a gentleman, then he gets in and drives off.
__________

When we arrive at 'Steak n' Shake' Ashton opens the door for me and we walk in. They show us to our seats and it's time to order.

"I'm Jack and I'll be your server today. What would the beautiful lady like to drink?" He winks at me and I blush.

"I'll have a 'Diet Coke'. And I'm taken by the way." I say. Ashton smirks. Jack looks nervous.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. What would you like sir?" Jack says.

"I'll have a 'Coke'." Ashton says.
__________

After we've finished our meal Jack brings us the bill, and it has his number on it. Ashton clenches his jaw and gives Jack a death glare.

"I'll pay." I say. He pays for everything I get when we're out together.

"No. I'm paying. You're my girlfriend I want to spoil you." He says.

"Fine, but I'm paying next time." I say not even trying to change his mind. He pays for our food and we go back to my house.

"Grace, I have to go home but I'll come back tomorrow." He tells me. I pout.

"Ok. Love you" I say and kiss him

"Love you too." He says, gives me one last kiss, and heads home.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please spread the word about this story. I'm not going to update again until there's one comment that way I know at least one person reads this. If you see any grammatical errors please tell me.

~G~