Chapter 8-Am I Ready (part 1)

I wake up the next morning wrapped in Ashton's arms, I smile and look at the features of his face. I carefully untangle myself from his arms, grab my purse, and walk to the bathroom.

I take out my hairbrush, ponytail holder, and makeup bag and freshen up a bit. I do my usual makeup which is just some mascara, eyeshadow, and lip balm. Then I put my hair in a high ponytail and go to Ashton's room. I keep a change of clothes in his dresser, he has some in my dresser too.

When I finish getting dressed I walk to the kitchen and make some eggs, bacon, and waffles for us. While I'm finishing the eggs, I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist. Ashton leans down and kisses my cheek.

"Good morning, beautiful." He says. I blush.

"Good morning, good looking." Me and Ashton both laugh at what I said. I take the eggs off the stove, place them on a pot holder next to the stove, and turn to face Ashton. We just stare at each other for a second, then I stand on my tippy toes, grab the back of his neck, and kiss him passionately. He's a little shocked at first, but kisses back with more force than I did. It's a hungry kiss, he wants me. I pull back.

"Let's eat." I say grabbing the plates of food. He follows me to the table.

"I would rather eat you out." He says with a smirk.

"Let's just eat. Okay?" I say.

"Fine." He says like a little kid.

When we finish eating we walk to his room. We lay on the bed just staring at the ceiling for a few minutes.

"What do you want to do?" I ask Ashton.  He gets on top of me and gives me a quick kiss.

"You know what I want to do." He says with that smirk still on his face.

"I don't know if I'm ready." I say truthfully. I'm still scared of what happened. But I also don't want to disappoint him.

"But," I say not completely sure of myself. "Maybe if you go slow we could try."

He smiles widely and kisses me. He asks for entrance and I let him in. I tug on his hair and he moans lightly. Then Ashton starts kissing my neck. He finds my sensitive spot and starts sucking, I moan and he smiles.

Ashton's hands go to the hem of my shirt and he starts to tug on it. I decide to let him take it off and his eyes look over my body.

"You're the most beautiful girl I know." He says staring into my eyes. I then take his shirt off and look at his muscular chest. I bring my hands up to his chest and feel his muscles.

I'm not as scared anymore. I love Ashton and he loves me maybe I should have sex with him. I'm still not sure but the idea doesn't scare me as much.

Happy New Year!!! So you guys are going to decide if they should have sex yet or not, just comment "yes" or "no". I've been thinking of doing a Q&A comment what you think. Sorry that it took me so long to write this, I've been really busy lately. I went to the move conference in Macon, Georgia it was really good you should look it up. Please vote, comment, and follow me. I'll update as soon as I can. If you see any grammatical errors please tell me.

~G~