Chapter 10-Pick Me Up At 7

I'm 8 months pregnant and me and Ashton are alone at my house. He comes up to me and kisses me roughly and his hands go to the hem of my shirt. I pull away from the kiss.

"Ashton, I'm not in the mood. I'm 8 months pregnant, I'm exhausted because I can't sleep, and I don't feel to good right now." I tell him.

"Come on. It won't hurt the baby. I promise. I love you." He says and tries to lean in for another kiss, but I stop him.

Ashton looks angry now. He walks to the window and looks out for a second. Then he turns back around, but it's not Ashton anymore, it's Gage. Gage walks towards me, brings his hand up, and slaps me. I'm so scared I can't move.

He kisses me roughly and starts pushing me towards the bed, but I trip on something. It's Ashton laying lifeless on the floor blood covering his body. I try to wake him up, but then Gage kicks me in the stomach. My water breaks and I start having contractions. He picks me up and throws me on the bed.

Gage then pulls down my pants. I'm screaming in pain because the contractions are so bad. He pulls off his pants and comes towards me. He gets on top of me and I try to push him off, but he pins my arms down.

Gage positions himself and thrusts hard. It hurts so bad, but I can't move.
He keeps pounding into me harder and harder. I reach my high, but he hasn't yet. My contractions are getting worse and so is the pain. He keeps thrusting until he finally reaches his high.

He gets up and leaves the room. I'm screaming in pain and I feel the urge to push. I start pushing and a few minutes later my baby is born. Then Gage walks back in. He looks at the baby and back at me. He takes out his pocket knife and cuts the umbilical cord. Then he turns back to me. He pulls out a gun and aims it at my head.  Tears streak my face. Then I hear a loud bang.

I jerk up and realize I'm still in bed with Ashton. I have tears on my face. His eyes open and he looks worried.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I had a horrible dream." I say wiping the tears from under my eyes. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks.

"Not really." I say looking at my small stomach.

"What time is it?" I ask. He pulls out his phone.

"It's five. We slept for a while." He says and I nod in agreement. Then we hear a knock at the door and it slowly opens.

"Hey, did I wake you up?" Asks Sarah.

"No. We just woke up." Ashton says.

"Ok. Well, me and your dad were thinking that you should get out of the house and have some fun. So, do you two want to go out, by yourselves? We'll pay. Think about it dinner and a movie. Doesn't that sound like fun?" Sarah asks us.

"That sounds like fun. You want to?" I say to Ashton with a huge smile on my face.

"Yeah!" He says excitedly.

"Here's our debit card. There's no budget. Ok?" She says handing Ashton the card. Ashton's parents are rich, but they don't act like it. They usually budget their money really well, and they don't buy a bunch of useless junk they're never going to use.

"Ok, mom. Thanks." He says and hugs his mom.

"Thank you so much, Sarah." I say and give her a big bear hug.

"It's nothing. I just want you two to have some fun." And with that she left.

"Can you drop me off at my house. I need to get ready for tonight." I ask Ashton.

"Sure, babe." He replies. We slip on our shoes and head out the door.

Ashton opens the car door for me, then gets in the other side. He starts the car and pulls out the drive way. I turn on the radio and my favorite song is on, Same Old Love by Selena Gomez. I turn up the radio all the way and Ashton rolls down the windows. We sing along to the song.

After that song ended, Roses by Chainsmokers came on, my other favorite song. And I sang along to the radio and I didn't even realize we were at my house already. I look over at Ashton and he's staring at me.

"What?" I say trying to figure out why he's staring at me.

"You're so beautiful." He says. I blush at what he said. Then I kiss him.

"Pick me up at 7." I tell him.

"Okay, love." He says and drives off.

I hope you like this chapter. I'll update when I can. Please vote, comment, and follow me. If you have any questions about me or the story just comment or message me. If you see any grammatical errors please tell me.

~G~